Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Redpill] "c...c..correlation doesn't imply causation you guys"

it's not only soy, most human have problems while eating any cereal, soy may transform you into a gay but wheat gives you autoinmune diseases like artritis, it comes from lack of evolution as humans started eating them only 20k years ago (less than 50% of the diet) and only 2k years ago it switched to 50%+ of our diets if you compare it to eating meat evolution the diference is million of years.
Soy is a bean, not a cereal, dofus.
35343614 legume abstract top view of a variety of colorful bean lentil and pea

They have very different nutrition. Beans are high protein. Hunter gatherers ate beans and peas but not cereal. Soy is a pretty shitty bean though.

Last edited:
Soy is a bean, not a cereal, dofus.
View attachment 58631
They have very different nutrition. Beans are high protein.
It doesn't matter, they both started to be eaten at the same time, when ((agriculture)) got invented. I have the bad habit of putting those two in the same categories.

You can know what food you should eat by tasting it raw, if it tastes like shit then you are not supposed to eat it, of course this only applies to natural food and not to things that are produced with any sort of engineering (modern fruits, processed/refined food, even cooked food sometimes like cookies)

It doesn't matter, they both started to be eaten at the same time, when ((agriculture)) got invented. I have the bad habit of putting those two in the same categories.

You can know what food you have to eat by tasting it raw, if it tastes like shit then you are not supposed to eat it, of course this only applies to natural thing and not to thing that are produced with any sort of engineering (modern fruits and processed/refined food, even cooked food sometimes like cookies)
Wrong.
Grain need processing.
Peas you just put in your mouth.

For any lurking normies who deny the soy meme:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779

Low IQ

How significant is a %19 drop in "serum testosterone," is having more testosterone always desirable, for all we know having less testosterone helps a man think with the big head instead of the little one, what are the overall effects.

No one knows the answers to these questions.

Swedes didn't only start being cucks when they had soy, they were always cucks.

And US mogs Russia up and down all day, Russia isn't some masculine society of manly men.

If you want to avoid soy on a personal level, if you think it helps you, then I'm all for that.

But widespread, I don't think it has the effect everyone is worried about (ie, making a country "cucked" etc etc.)

does soybeans can be eat without salt?
They're called edamame when they're fresh and can be eaten raw.
I never tried it. I am not a soy. I eat yardlong beans, raw, together with grilled meat. Perfect keto food. Real caveman diet.

Last edited:
Does soybeans without agriculture engineering, in it's natural form taste good when eating it raw without nothing more like salt?

Does soybeans without agriculture engineering, in it's natural form taste good when eating it raw without nothing more like salt?
Go to a Japanese restaurant and try it. It is called edamame. A tiny small serving costs more than a bundle of yardlong beans, I am too cheap to try it. Most peas (young immature JB beans) are delicious raw.

Go to a Japanese restaurant and try it. It is called edamame. A tiny small serving costs more than a bundle of yardlong beans, I am too cheap to try it. Most peas (young immature JB beans) are delicious raw.
The problem here is that 100% of japanese food is made by agriculture engineering, the same pea you are describing is also made in the same way, every modern food is except meat (partially).

In order to understand why they are fake food you have to know what they do to the plants in agriculture engineering:

-They literally strip some genes in order to make them sweet
-They literally starve the plant from nutrients that make them bitter or sour.

So it's like they give you sand with a sweet taste, it have 0 nutrition value as you aren't a plant that can deal with raw nutrients but yet you would eat it because the taste.

The same happens with plants in homo sapiens we are mostly carnivorous and they give us plants with taste but we can't deal with plants as we don't have the adequate digestive system for it, so most nutrients from the food will end being poop or food for our parasites, one example are worms and another candida.

Last edited:
I wonder how much Brazil consumes.

The problem here is that 100% of japanese food is made by agriculture engineering, the same pea you are describing is also made in the same way, every modern food is except meat (partially).

In order to understand why they are fake food you have to know what they do to the plants in agriculture engineering:

-They literally strip some genes in order to make them sweet
-They literally starve the plant from nutrients that make them bitter or sour.

So it's like they give you sand with a sweet taste, it have 0 nutrition value as you aren't a plant that can deal with raw nutrients but yet you would eat it because the taste.

The same happens with plants in homo sapiens we are mostly carnivorous and they give us plants with taste but we can't deal with plants as we don't have the adequate digestive system for it, so most nutrients from the food will end being poop or food for our parasites, one example are worms and another candida.
I don't disagree. I am on a ketogenic / paleo diet myself. My macros are 65% fat, 30% protein and 5% carbs. I only eat meat, innards and raw, unprocessed veggies. For veggies I mostly eat cabbage and yardlong beans. No cereal. No grain, rice or added sugar. I don't even eat fruit or anything with fructose. My one cheat is whey protein isolate because I want them gains.

Soy is terrible in the same way as corn as they both get engineered and processed to oblivion.

But green fresh legumes is something our pre sapiens ancestors would have gathered. Their exact diet is unknown, although I suspect you are right in that it is much more carnivorous than most believe. Our upright posture and lack of fur that distinguish us so apparently likely evolved for persistence hunting.
Persistence hunting

We can't run fast but we can run much further than most prey.

Last edited:
I don't disagree. I am on a ketogenic / paleo diet myself. My macros are 65% fat, 30% protein and 5% carbs. I only eat meat, innards and raw, unprocessed veggies. For veggies I mostly eat cabbage and yardlong beans. No cereal. No grain, rice or added sugar. I don't even eat fruit or anything with fructose. My one cheat is whey protein isolate because I want them gains.

Soy is terrible in the same way as corn as they both get engineered and processed to oblivion.

But green fresh legumes is something our pre sapiens ancestors would have gathered. Their exact diet is unknown, although I suspect you are right in that it is much more carnivorous than most believe. Our upright posture and lack of fur that distinguish us so apparently likely evolved for persistence hunting.
View attachment 58829
We can't run fast but we can run much further than most prey.
Just stop eating isolate protein and eat more meat? that would be the same, protein from meat is rarely dangerous, only when cooked too much.