Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Redpillers obession with Noodlewhores

JRENN

JRENN

Greycel
So recently someone i know has been on the delusional redpilled trend and contestantly talks about how he's gonna start his own business and make millions etc. He then talks about how once his business takes off he's going to buy property in Thailand and move there and have multiple thai wives. He says something about noodles specifically the ones from 3rd world shitholes such as the Philippines and Thailand have "different vibrational energies" than western foids. So my question is whats up with redpiller tradcuck obsession with 3rd world noodlewhores.

redpillers are retarded andrewtate is the biggest betabuxx EVER, he thinks the reason hes getting pussy rn is because of his "alpha male presence and his masculinity" when hes just paying all these hoes to fuck him, he would be on this forum rn if he wasn't rich

So recently someone i know has been on the delusional redpilled trend and contestantly talks about how he's gonna start his own business and make millions etc. He then talks about how once his business takes off he's going to buy property in Thailand and move there and have multiple thai wives. He says something about noodles specifically the ones from 3rd world shitholes such as the Philippines and Thailand have "different vibrational energies" than western foids. So my question is whats up with redpiller tradcuck obsession with 3rd world noodlewhores.
thailand is vastly cheaper, don't need millions to live well there

I WANT TO CREAMPIE A FEMININE AND SUBMISSIVE NOODLE FEMALE

Shoot fo dah starzzz and chase yo dreams:redpill:

redpillers are retarded andrewtate is the biggest betabuxx EVER, he thinks the reason hes getting pussy rn is because of his "alpha male presence and his masculinity" when hes just paying all these hoes to fuck him, he would be on this forum rn if he wasn't rich

watched the whole thing bro :lul:

shits crazy asf nigga pyramid scheming hard and he scammed the shit out of normies with his "hustlers university"
And they fucking fall for it. I feel terrible for the guys he scammed. He scammed lonely incel men into thinking they could finally get married and have children, only for them to get catfished tens of thousands of dollars. What's worse is people look up to him for doing those things.

They ruined their own women by setting them free now they're moving on the the natural next group of women which is asians.

Asian women are better at hiding their inner whore in the initial stages but it always comes out eventually.

a bald jew can never be alpha and masculine

redpill tends to be popular among mayo retards mostly, who either failed normies or manlets.
most mayofags know noodles are easy, you can be avg looking pull a ez noodle pusi as a white retard
jbw

So my question is whats up with redpiller tradcuck obsession with 3rd world noodlewhores.
third worlders are "easier" because all they care about is getting out of their third world hellhole.
As opposed to the western whore who expects you to buy her alot of shit with your money

1. Make initial capital
2. Pay whores to fuck you
3. Make YouTube videos on how you slay
4. Monetise. Sell some courses or whatever.
5. PROFIT!!!!