Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redpillers...

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
I've seen some videos of this guy, he would cheat me in the past but now it's JFL

I've seen some videos of this guy, he would cheat me in the past but now it's JFL
Have you seen this thread by @CrackingYs ?

Up until Kevin Samuels said how women should be hypergamous like in the video in the OP there was some people even here that thought he might be based.

As a general rule tbh never trust self proclaimed dating coaches or relationship "experts".

"It's not your fault, but it is your responsibility."

I'm not responsible for shit until I actually have a stake in society.

"What if she divorce you and take half? Go make more."

Are we all rich now? Fact check is, most people can't be rich. The market can only sustain having a minority of rich folk at once, and requires that everyone else not be wealthy. People fill different roles in a society, and most don't provide the wealth to tank getting robbed of half their earnings in a divorce without a care in the world.

Same goes for the red pill in general. Most people who take that path will fail miserably. That's the whole reason the red pill crashed amd everyone went to PUAHate to begin with. Dating is zero-sum. In a zero-sum environment not everyone can excel, and trying as aggressively as these cucks is costly.

Yet they continue to farm views and clicks off delusional morons who think they can reach the top of the mountain.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back