Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Regardless of whether you are ITfiltrator, fakecel, truecel, or humblebragger, if you are here you are already a loser

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
No one who isn't knows about or goes on this forum. Congrats, fakecels, you've "infiltrated" us.. and then what? Keep posting here I guess.

:feelskek: True, people with lives dont have time for this.

At least leave a reply if you are going to view the post :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

:feelskek: True, people with lives dont have time for this.

Yeah, they're too busy having sex, holding hands, and kissing. Meanwhile if you're here you're here because you can't do any of those things. How many ITards actually know what the touch of a toilet feels like? These people are all losers in denial.

I hate fakecels so much :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

Yeah, they're too busy having sex, holding hands, and kissing. Meanwhile if you're here you're here because you can't do any of those things. How many ITards actually know what the touch of a toilet feels like? These people are all losers in denial.
who wants to raid IT?

:yes:
They spend all their time chasing virtue signaling points and fighting fantasy evil incel villains, they are even worse than us, at least we talk about OUR problems while they defend foids who don't give two flying fucks for Reddit simps.

No one who isn't knows about or goes on this forum. Congrats, fakecels, you've "infiltrated" us.. and then what? Keep posting here I guess.
Nobody's a loser.

We're just below 7 out of ten

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back