Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Regression to the mean might be why we are seeing so many tall foids nowadays

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
I think it does make a bit of sense. Think about it yourself : on average women are short, statistically there is more short women than short men. But what we are seeing on the ,,streets,, is completely different (at least what I see). There is more tall foids than tall men (not flat tall, I don’t mean there is more 6’6 foids than 6’6 men) but there is more 2SD tall foids then 2SD tall men, and I want to remind everyone that according to the STATISTICS, a foid is considered tall at 5’10 and a man is considered tall at 6’4 (1,2 world countries). It might be that we are seeing an explosion of tall women because it makes them go from short to tall, meaning they are settling closer and closer to the average height ( mean height ). The same reason why we are seeing less tall men. Sexual selection is definitely a thing, but it’s effect is going to be visible in more of a long term inspection.

I think it does make a bit of sense. Think about it yourself : on average women are short, statistically there is more short women than short men. But what we are seeing on the ,,streets,, is completely different (at least what I see). There is more tall foids than tall men (not flat tall, I don’t mean there is more 6’6 foids than 6’6 men) but there is more 2SD tall foids then 2SD tall men, and I want to remind everyone that according to the STATISTICS, a foid is considered tall at 5’10 and a man is considered tall at 6’4 (1,2 world countries). It might be that we are seeing an explosion of tall women because it makes them go from short to tall, meaning they are settling closer and closer to the average height ( mean height ). The same reason why we are seeing less tall men. Sexual selection is definitely a thing, but it’s effect is going to be visible in more of a long term inspection.
I saw one that almost recembled a SCP lab made legs, Her legs was so long she hit the ceiling in the store and i at 511 was just looking up at this creature, She slid down to pay with her credit card, Literal tall lab creature foid, Howewer she wasnt ugly tho, But she was TALL AF, Imagine grocery store ceiling, Yep its that!

I saw one that almost recembled a SCP lab made legs, Her legs was so long she hit the ceiling in the store and i at 511 was just looking up at this creature, She slid down to pay with her credit card, Literal tall lab creature foid, Howewer she wasnt ugly tho, But she was TALL AF, Imagine grocery store ceiling, Yep its that!
She was a TITAN. Lifefuel for luckycel you didn't get eaten.

Sorry this makes no sense. But I do see some tall af foids. Today I saw one that was like 6'2
Where did you come up to her?