Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reincarnation is my biggest fear

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
When i die i wish to just cease existing all together, the thought that i'm going to eternally reincarnate going through this bullshit all over again until the end of time genuinely horrifies me and it's not just that, the odds that you're at least going to have a better roll in your next life is so abysmally low. the most populous races in the world are curries, rice and nigs :feelsohgod: and we all know just how horrible the lives of men of these races are if reincarnation is real and you die tommorow you will most likely reincarnate as one of these races and suffer all the drawbacks that come with being part of them, the chances of being born a white chad in a good country like australia are so low it's a downright miracle
if reincarnation is real this is what your next life will most likely look like :

Last edited:
we will probably reincarnate as bacterias and ants or animals.
the chance of reincarnating as a human being is very low and a chad is even way lower. we're very lucky we're humans.

reicarncation is bullshit anyway

Living life as a bug would be more fun than living life as an incel

God i hope so bro i'm so done with this scam nigger life i don't want to go through it all again

I was actually going to make a thread about this same topic that echoed your sentiments lol. Even if you're incel, at least be glad you don't live in a shithole

Imagine being an Incel for 80 years then finally dying only to be born as an Incel again

When i die i wish to just cease existing all together, the thought that i'm going to eternally reincarnate going through this bullshit all over again until the end of time genuinely horrifies me and it's not just that, the odds that you're at least going to have a better roll in your next life is so abysmally low. the most populous races in the world are curries, rice and nigs :feelsohgod: and we all know just how horrible the lives of men of these races are if reincarnation is real and you die tommorow you will most likely reincarnate as one of these races and suffer all the drawbacks that come with being part of them, the chances of being born a white chad in a good country like australia are so low it's a downright miracle
if reincarnation is real this is what your next life will most likely look like :

View attachment 828993

the chance of reincarnating as a human being is very low and a chad is even way lower. we're very lucky we're humans.

Yeah the idea of reincarnation in Hinduism and Buddhism is absolutely horrifying (less so in Buddhism but still).

no need to fear as you will remember nothing and it will be a new experience every time. and i do think we are living the same life over and over again.

Yeah the idea of reincarnation in Hinduism and Buddhism is absolutely horrifying (less so in Buddhism but still).
I sometimes dream of some moments , random moments and I think no way its just a dream cant happen in real life, then after some time, lets say weeks to month, I am in that exact situation and I recall how I dreamt about it. I am at the exact situation I had dreamt. blows my mind.

Living life as a bug would be more fun than living life as an incel
no point in comparing, the degree of suffering will be same if not less.

I don't fear death brocel i'm afraid of being reborn and having to suffer forever
you cant do anything, so get over it, its like the movie ground hog day

there have been cases where the child is able to recall how he died previously to the exact cause

no need to fear as you will remember nothing and it will be a new experience every time. and i do think we are living the same life over and over again.
I sometimes dream of some moments , random moments and I think no way its just a dream cant happen in real life, then after some time, lets say weeks to month, I am in that exact situation and I recall how I dreamt about it. I am at the exact situation I had dreamt. blows my mind.
that's way worse imagine living only one life that you're going to repeat forever and you live it as a trucel :feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

View attachment 828993
gotta buddhistmaxx and escape samsara ASAP