Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reinhard Heydrich, Hero of the SS and Guardian Angel of the Civilized World

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
reinhard-heydrich.jpg

Based Chadlite tbh. He pretty much engineered the Final Solution single-handedly in the Wannsee Conference and was a favorite of both Hitler and Himmler. RIP Reinhard Heydrich, if there is a just god, you are slaying 72 jailbait virgins in Valhalla.

He was a true hero of the Reich, it's a shame heroes like him aren't appreciated more, they did a lot for the cause.

No one engineered the final solution because that was something the jews added after the fact. In the hundred hours or so I've seen of Hitler speeches and other nazi leaders speaking ive never once heard mention of any final solution, only innuendo. I have seen a document that the jews claim to be real that looked like a memo to the ss or something talking about the final solution but it could easily have been a forgery. The holocaust is completely fake, stop repeating Jewish lies

You guys really want this place to be in trouble

Immigration and race mixing are the Final Solution(s) for Whites.

Killing babies is the final solution for white race.

The hangman of prague. If he was that fuckin great then how'd he get done in off a couple of peasant partisans? The white facists fetish gimps here are cope. We're not fucking wanted. Look in the fuckin mirror, your an inferior being and the likes of Hendrich would sent you for a long shower.

No one engineered the final solution because that was something the jews added after the fact. In the hundred hours or so I've seen of Hitler speeches and other nazi leaders speaking ive never once heard mention of any final solution, only innuendo. I have seen a document that the jews claim to be real that looked like a memo to the ss or something talking about the final solution but it could easily have been a forgery. The holocaust is completely fake, stop repeating Jewish lies
This, if there had really been a final solution then there wouldn't have been any jews left in Europe.

If you research, many of the high ranking nazi officials were misfit losers getting their revenge on society.

The above very much including adolf. Maybe that's why they're idolized in certain circles?

At the end of the day they were failures who made the modern world worse. They should not be idolized.

What's amazing is the staying power these figures have, dust for 70 years and still talked about daily.

I hate communist as much as anyone, but let the dead rest.

Nazis are pretty based.

He looks Slav.

The hangman of prague. If he was that fuckin great then how'd he get done in off a couple of peasant partisans? The white facists fetish gimps here are cope. We're not fucking wanted. Look in the fuckin mirror, your an inferior being and the likes of Hendrich would sent you for a long shower.
Speak for yourself. Im superiour not inferior.
Zig Heil

why are you chearing on a chad that killed ethnic incels(jews)?

JBW even further proven true

"Complementing the task entrusted to you by Decree of 24.1.1939, in order to arrive at the question of the Jews to a solution as favorable as possible according to the current circumstances in the form of their emigration and evacuation, I charge you hereby to take all the necessary preliminary measures of organization and material nature for the integral solution of the Jewish problem within the German zone of influence in Europe ... I also commission you to submit a comprehensive project regarding such measures to comply with the desired final solution of the Jewish problem."

Letter from Hermann Goering to Reinhard Heydrich of July 31, 1941.

The final solution was only about massive deportations of the jews to Eastern Europe, because they was seen as a danger to the Reich (and indeed they were). It was never a policy of extermination, only deportation.

I thought the demo coming out was pretty neat too bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back