Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reinjured my left clavicle bone on my left trap

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
It's over out for a week again or so, I really need to stop overtraining lol.

Just sleep well and recover until everything is alright. You could lose "everything" if it's a serious injury

Just sleep well and recover until everything is alright. You could lose "everything" if it's a serious injury

Yes I know but my dumbass is addicted to gymcelling, if I just took an extra day off this injury wouldn't have happened, I can't stay away from the gym it's the only cope that works, I feel terrible when I don't go to the gym

just lose the weights brother this cope is going overboard

just lose the weights brother this cope is going overboard

You don't undertstand brother because you don't have the gains I have gotten, seeing my body grow and get stronger in my eyes is what's keeping me alive, and also im a mentalcel, if I wasn't autistic high inhib fag I would've excelled/ascended with my gymcelled physique. But why does that matter I'm a muslim from a strict Muslim family that will send me to a Africa if they figured out I dated or fucked a chick, gymcelling is a cope that helps me accept living in this fucked up world and my messed up situation

You don't undertstand brother because you don't have the gains I have gotten, seeing my body grow and get stronger in my eyes is what's keeping me alive, and also im a mentalcel, if I wasn't autistic high inhib fag I would've excelled/ascended with my gymcelled physique. But why does that matter I'm a muslim from a strict Muslim family that will send me to a Africa if they figured out I dated or fucked a chick, gymcelling is a cope that helps me accept living in this fucked up world and my messed up situation
I understand brother, we have to do whatever it takes to cope with this miserable world. I wish I could escape this white hell hole I live in, now I only can think about how things would have been if I was white. I need to find a better cope aswell before I go insane.

But why does that matter I'm a muslim from a strict Muslim family that will send me to a Africa if they figured out I dated or fucked a chick, gymcelling is a cope that helps me accept living in this fucked up world and my messed up situation
Your family doesn't let you date girls? wtf

hope you have a speedy recovery. take it easy next time though, I've heard of people overtraining too often and messing up something for the rest of their life

Aware me, is it because of arranged marriages or something?

No, it's because of religious reasons, dating in the western sense is not allowed, so no "here's my girlfriend!" because you have to marry them. And even when you are dating, you are not allowed to touch them like kissing, etc. Arranged marriages don't happen always, plus even if it's arranged, the woman has to agree to it, otherwise it cannot be a marriage. So arranged marriages don't work if you're ugly as f-ck like I am.

No, it's because of religious reasons, dating in the western sense is not allowed, so no "here's my girlfriend!" because you have to marry them. And even when you are dating, you are not allowed to touch them like kissing, etc. Arranged marriages don't happen always, plus even if it's arranged, the woman has to agree to it, otherwise it cannot be a marriage. So arranged marriages don't work if you're ugly as f-ck like I am.
jfl boyo, wtf are you even supposed to do? Just propose to random girls? I would legit sui if I were you boyo please stay strong.

jfl boyo, wtf are you even supposed to do? Just propose to random girls? I would legit sui if I were you boyo please stay strong.
Thank you for understanding my pain, it's like trap tbh

Nope you can just ask around the neighborhood to see if somebody is looking to get married, which you will always find but if you're ugly you are not going to find anyone. And thanks for your sympathy, at least @Tellem--T has looks unlike me, I'm facially deformed so I'm F-CKED.

Nope you can just ask around the neighborhood to see if somebody is looking to get married, which you will always find but if you're ugly you are not going to find anyone. And thanks for your sympathy, at least @Tellem--T has looks unlike me, I'm facially deformed so I'm F-CKED.

Hang in there habibi inshallah Allah will grant you someone special,

Hang in there habibi inshallah Allah will grant you someone special,
Brother I am on my way to Jahannam, realizing how f-cked I am has led me to not offering prayers. I'm going to be alone the rest of my life because of how fugly I am but insha'Allah you will not suffer the same faith as me and you will find a beautiful wife who loves and cares for you. I have hope for you. And I better be invited to your wedding.

Brother I am on my way to Jahannam, realizing how f-cked I am has led me to not offering prayers. I'm going to be alone the rest of my life because of how fugly I am but insha'Allah you will not suffer the same faith as me and you will find a beautiful wife who loves and cares for you. I have hope for you. And I better be invited to your wedding.

Just betabux habibi, and you can't be that ugly as you describe, and I don't know if I will ever find a wife anytime soon since I'm a loser neet

play some mortal kombat thats what big black people like isnt it?

Just betabux habibi, and you can't be that ugly as you describe, and I don't know if I will ever find a wife anytime soon since I'm a loser neet
Nobody wants to be with me brother, women avoid me in the streets despite not making eye contact with them. Well, keep in mind that everyone is a betabuxx, otherwise you're not going to be able to live in a house. Wageslaving is no different from betabuxxing. Don't take these memes on here to heart because you need it. Start reapplying to college and get yourself a diploma, then the rest will come.

hope you have a speedy recovery. take it easy next time though, I've heard of people overtraining too often and messing up something for the rest of their life

thanks and will do, its funny most people have problems not working hard enough but my problem is i work too hard lol

doing rack pulls above the knee ?

no benching, but it was aggravated by doing farmer walks orginally, i actually dont know tbh, one day the pain came out of nowhere i guess it as accumalated from my work load

Don't manhandle your trap that much dude.