Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based REJECT HATE, EMBRACE TATE

tate?
i never heard about this guy? is he a Twitch streamer?
i heard that he have a bugatti, that's nice
Chiron Bugatti GIF - Chiron Bugatti Cars - Discover & Share GIFs

@Lonelyus stop sliding my thread you kike nigger

based tate, cucks can seethe

based tate, cucks can seethe
Tate is an unhinged criminal. Of course he is rich when he breaks the law and abuses innocent people. In a just society he would be in prison or at least killed by the father of the foids he abused

Tate is an unhinged criminal. Of course he is rich when he breaks the law and abuses innocent people. In a just society he would be in prison or at least killed by the father of the foids he abused
|/
:soy::foidSoy:

yeah lets ruin more women by them going naked on webcam and feed simps desire to watch even more. Oh btw i deserve to become rich off these transactions teehee. Hes literally a niggerkike

yeah lets ruin more women by them going naked on webcam and feed simps desire to watch even more. Oh btw i deserve to become rich off these transactions teehee. Hes literally a niggerkike
well to each his own

Tate is also bluepilled but I like how he makes whores seethe

You might not be incel rn if women werent degenerate scum. Imagine if there was 1 foid for every dude :feelshehe:
Degeneracy (prostitution) is the only way we can lose our virginity.

Nah bro anything is possible in nondegen universe
nondegen universe ended when we gave foids rights. Tate gives us a good model of how they deserve to be treated now, and until those rights are revoked they should continue to be treated like trash.

I am not going to embrace Tate since I am not a cuck

It could still happen it is in a third world country with a lot of mafioso living there

Tate is a misogynistic loser.
See? All Tate haters are foids or other retarded infiltrators. It's a perfect test to find out who is a fakecel.

Tate does strike me as a coping normalfag, but I love how much he outrages foids

"Embrace tate" sorry i'm no gay, chico, unlike most tatefags tho.