Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rejected, dead.

clown makeup, ewwww

Based and ThotPatrolPilled

He's an idiot. Only 17 and willing to throw his whole life away? All because some ugly clown faced whore rejected him? She wasn't even cute.

He's an idiot. Only 17 and willing to throw his whole life away? All because some ugly clown faced whore rejected him? She wasn't even cute.
Exactly. Now he's truly screwed

Maybe he is more intelligent than us .
He just needed one try to see the truth and realize that its Over .
But we will try over and over again and LDAR til we finally work up enough courage to rope .

I wish I was low inhib. But I keep holding onto hope.
D2dynFhWoAAZl93

He mogs her. Dude has probably been rejected by females way worse looking than him, and he was getting tired of getting rejected by literal slag barrels. It is over.

This wouldn't have happened in a traditionalist society.

Damn that guy moggs me to oblivion and he couldn't handle one rejection while I'm out here getting rejected 24/7

we need more people to do this

Should've wait until 22 tbh

Cope. He is incel tier in 2019
No you're coping here. He's normie for sure, and he's giving us a bad name. To hell with him and his short sighted shenanigans

Eventho they are british they still mog me

Massive fucking Cope.

If he doesn't mog you, you don't belong here.
There are White Truecels who mog him in both London and L.A. Locationceldom is real, hypergamy is at insane levels.

There are White Truecels who mog him in both London and L.A. Locationceldom is real, hypergamy is at insane levels.

Locationceldom is cope.

Chad will be Incel

Massive fucking Cope

Poor Chads wont be able to longterm 7+/10 foids who have a high standard of living, but make no mistake, Chad in any time period, will still be tearing up pussy of all ages and taking countless virginities.

Well he at least killed a future cop, because she was wanting to become one

Nothing of value was lost

Throwing your life out the window because of some subhuman clown foid, cucked ngl

The whore should be jailed for murder

@First loss should use this as inspiration for dealing with his friendzoned oneitis. (in Minecraft)

No you're coping here. He's normie for sure, and he's giving us a bad name. To hell with him and his short sighted shenanigans
He has fish eyes, its a 5/10 its not enough these days. You are coping to feel better about yourself.
Massive fucking Cope.

If he doesn't mog you, you don't belong here.
Im 0.5/10 deformedcel. My whole face is a flaw i dont need to cope. He's a 5/10. Incel in 2019 unless you maxx some things or cuck your way out

Last edited:
Never go ER without finishing yourself.

He's a dumbass

Screenshot 2019 08 31 14 08 09 1
4210 Ian Brady
Ian brady 17169718 1 402

Ian Bradycel??

Massive fucking Cope

Poor Chads wont be able to longterm 7+/10 foids who have a high standard of living, but make no mistake, Chad in any time period, will still be tearing up pussy of all ages and taking countless virginities.

He has fish eyes, its a 5/10 its not enough these days. You are coping to feel better about yourself.
You're an idiot. "fish eyes" is not a metric of jack, jack.

:yes:Looksmatch

:yes:Agematch

:yes: Death match :feelskek:

Decent looking jaw, bad eye area.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back