Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Rejoice! The Lord Jesus Christ is born.

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
Jesus Christ paid the fine of humanity's sin so that we can have everlasting life if we trust and believe in him.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner.

If Jesus lived in our time, he would've been ruthlessly bullied by normies and foids for being a 5'5 ugly brown ethnic.

Gigacope but whatever helps you sleep at night

No Jesus for your face.

If Jesus lived in our time, he would've been ruthlessly bullied by normies and foids for being a 5'5 ugly brown ethnic.
Funny GIF

:yes:

Merry Christmas to all my incel brothers, I love you all and more importantly Christ loves you even more!

Christmas is the comfiest time of the year. Even in a place which I consider incredibly degenerate, people here still muster up some attempt to try and not be self-absorbed during this time of year. The nativity is truly a white pill

I know the Messiah personally. His name in gematria is 666. He's over 200cm height, and moves like Jesus in movies.

No Christkike for your face

lol this retard believes jesus was shitskinned
He was semitic and was from Palestine. Modern day Palestinians are closest in DNA to the people of that time and area. There are DNA studies that back this up. Make of that what you will. Claims that he was not semitic are cope.
Brutally over for Jesus.

He was semitic and was from Palestine. Modern day Palestinians are closest in DNA to the people of that time and area. There are DNA studies that back this up. Make of that what you will. Claims that he was not semitic are cope.

Brutally over for Jesus.

You think most palestines are brown? theyre like italian tan

You think most palestines are brown? theyre like italian tan
I'm nortnern Moroccan and my skin is quite pale. Does that make me "white"? No, I'm still a shitskin.

I'm nortnern Moroccan and my skin is quite pale. Does that make me "white"? No, I'm still a shitskin.
Jfc you guys have taken shitskin so astray from it's original meaning.

Shitskin= brown skin. What color is shit? Go figure.

Youre top of ethnic hierarchy, i am not

Nah Id slay if i was the avg paleslime male legit caucasoid bones mog
arab genetics are shit 90% of the time i know plenty of palestinians they are always ending up arrangedmarriagecels