Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Relapsing Big Time

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I am blowing my money on ordering pizzas and having the delivery drivers put the pizzas on the doorstep so I don’t have to make any social contact.

Also bought mcdonalds yesterday and spent $25 on food. I ate all of it and I’m not stopping.

I just want school to start already. Fuck labor day I want to become a workaholic like the good old times

Do you like the Big Mac? I had one just the other night....Lovely!

Do you like the Big Mac? I had one just the other night....Lovely!
Big macs are great. I personally like their double quarter pounders

> relapsing

elab

fatassmaxxing

Fat people deserve to not get laid since they're not actually incel. They're choosing to destroy their looks with food.

I didn't choose to be short, or tiny, or ethnic, or have a messed up face, or have health problems.

In fact I've struggled every bit of my life to try to overcome these things.

Yet so many fat people are born with perfect healthy working bodies and often have naturally good faces, heights, and frames that I would kill for.

Then just want to eat all day and destroy it.

Now they're gonna complain about how they can't get women?

Volcels. They deserve what they get.

Brapmaxxxing, i know it well
Fat people deserve to not get laid since they're not actually incel. They're choosing to destroy their looks with food.

I didn't choose to be short, or tiny, or ethnic, or have a messed up face.

Yet fat people are born with perfect healthy working bodies then just want to eat all day and complain about how they can't get women.

Volcels.
This would be true if every guy was chad at 10% bf, but they arent. It would also be true if every 20% body fat guy was a perma incel, but theyre not.

If fat = morbidly obese then yes but people throw that word around all day

Last edited:
Brapmaxxxing, i know it well

This would be true if every guy was chad at 10% bf, but they arent. It would also be true if every 20% body fat guy was a perma incel, but theyre not.

If fat = morbidly obese then yes but people throw that word around all day

I mean if all you do is eat pizzas and big macs plus drink coke all day to turn into a lardass, you deserve it because you chose it.

> relapsing

elab
I have been really healthy foods for the past 2 months and cutting out sugar and processed foods entirely.

I got hit with a massive wave of crippling depression these past few days, which has made me go against all of my plans for ascension. The thing is I looked healthier after all this time and now I look like a bloated zombie.

I have been really healthy foods for the past 2 months and cutting out sugar and processed foods entirely.

I got hit with a massive wave of crippling depression these past few days, which has made me go against all of my plans for ascension. The thing is I looked healthier after all this time and now I look like a bloated zombie.

:feelsohh:

Same thing happen to me man, I get fat when school start because my depression get amplified living on campus, making me going up to 190 lb. When summer come I stop eating and end up going back to 170 lb

I didn't choose to be short, or tiny, or ethnic, or have a messed up face, or have health problems.

Yet so many fat people are born with perfect healthy working bodies and often have naturally good faces, heights, and frames that I would kill for.

vyvanse helps

FFS, you don't have to eliminate the good stuff! Just lower the consumption frequency. My lizard brain demands at least one medium-sized glass of juice/soda a day and yet I'm still perfectly fit and could even acquire a six-pack if I exercised a bit more.

Can relate. I go through periods of hardcore gymcelling and dieting then relapse into drinking, bing watching Netflix/Hulu and eating fast food. Sometimes the depression just hits hard out of fucking nowhere.