Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Relatable or not

• Can't have a break, need to wageslave

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I quickly get tired of being lazy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Relatable, after christmas ends I chill out for few days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a full time rotter, I do this every day

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Pollo2x/status/1607475337650409474?t=rWIlMFGYn3MNv8OecZxD1A&s=19

After christmas ldar

mfw retable

Iama fulltime rotter btw

It is; useless, mundane slaving away at work that often translates to subpar treatment and interaction with others as a subhuman, especially in relation to foids and their overall perception of you.. :feelswhat:

But I guess that's simply how it goes in the modern world, funding the same globohomo-supporting corporations enabling the foid privilege and feminism leading to the current state of hypergamy, with no conceivable benefits to you other than an often meager paycheck depending on your line of work; there are shekels to be made, goy! :feelsclown:

I intermittently work, but I don't celebrate Christmas either way, thus having no "festive" mood, and I imagine it's the same for many subhumans who did celebrate it but stopped doing so due to their increasing isolation from both friends and family resulting from their physical unattractiveness; I do somewhat like the year changing to the next, though, for its novelty. :smonk:

Yeah this week feels more depressing than the others