Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Relationships in 2024

Relationships should be renamed to relationshits.

Most loyal foid in XXI century

thats why I would just pump and dump, if I was Chad

Somebody To Love Remix GIF by Justin Bieber

:lul: :lul: :lul:
there is this video where they talk to a bunch of 13 year old girls about having secret photo apps on their phone. Like the ones that look like a calculator app. And they all say they got it. And then one foid says this 19 year old dude hit on her but she blocked him, and then she does the shifty eyes to the other girls lmao
like bruh

my sister was doing this shit 20 years ago, shes 30s now. My dad got her a phone and we had 30 year old dudes calling our house in middle of night, cars pulling up to our yard etc. My dad said she was meeting dudes in hotel rooms and he knew because she lost my moms umbrella there and my dad went to pick it up.

Despite all of this my dad always rubbed her into my face as example of good child.

Ah I found the clip I made of the video:

Original video with timestamp:

Last edited:
there is this video where they talk to a bunch of 13 year old girls about having secret photo apps on their phone. Like the ones that look like a calculator app. And they all say they got it. And then one foid says this 19 year old dude hit on her but she blocked him, and then she does the shifty eyes to the other girls lmao
like bruh

my sister was doing this shit 20 years ago, shes 30s now. My dad got her a phone and we had 30 year old dudes calling our house in middle of night, cars pulling up to our yard etc. My dad said she was meeting dudes in hotel rooms and he knew because she lost my moms umbrella there and my dad went to pick it up.

Despite all of this my dad always rubbed her into my face as example of good child.

Ah I found the clip I made of the video:

View attachment 1063092

Original video with timestamp:

What the fuck ... hotel rooms?? *hits pipe*

Foids will always cheat its inevitable.

There's no such thing as a loyal femoid.

What the fuck ... hotel rooms?? *hits pipe*
shes always been a hoe. Even now that shes burned out and uglier, she still goes to concerts and parties.
Has always been a party girl. Never been good with money, always broke.
Sex is the easiest route for foids to make money, you can get 100s for an hour of work.

There is also that thing where my mom is basically completely psycho and at this point I wonder if that's genetic.
Like my mom does not seem to be able to feel empathy for peoples suffering.
If that were true it could explain my sisters behavior better, because she is 100% a pleasure chasing hedonist with no-inhib.

My other sister used to live with her for a while and they had a fight. Later she was over at our house and since women shit on each other after fighting, she told us that my sister is basically having orgies and needs the entire apartment when she has sex.

There are other things too that make me suspect she was doing drugs as a teenager.

You have to understand, despite the whoredom and her lifestyle, she was a giga high performer in school, in the sense of rote-learning everything.

- she went to a high tier school where they had extra lessons, so she only came back late and studied until 10 in evening
- she additionally worked jobs on weekends to make extra money. Physical shit that involved cycling for hours.
- on top of this, she would party constantly
- she would also chores constantly. In my family chores was shit like bringing in firewood because my parents turned off central heating around 2000 because it got too expensive for them

idk how the fuck she had the energy to do all this. My dad used to rub it in my face how much better she was.
Until recently I never questioned how the fuck she was able to pull this off.
She has since ballooned up and is fat as fuck now.
She also is a nurse.

I have a suspicion that she used drugs to get the energy. If you look into this, tons of people take drugs to get through school. Like study drugs. People with ADHD often have a surplus and sell to other students.
It would also make sense, given her lifestyle.

shes always been a hoe. Even now that shes burned out and uglier, she still goes to concerts and parties.
Has always been a party girl. Never been good with money, always broke.
Sex is the easiest route for foids to make money, you can get 100s for an hour of work.

There is also that thing where my mom is basically completely psycho and at this point I wonder if that's genetic.
Like my mom does not seem to be able to feel empathy for peoples suffering.
If that were true it could explain my sisters behavior better, because she is 100% a pleasure chasing hedonist with no-inhib.

My other sister used to live with her for a while and they had a fight. Later she was over at our house and since women shit on each other after fighting, she told us that my sister is basically having orgies and needs the entire apartment when she has sex.

There are other things too that make me suspect she was doing drugs as a teenager.

You have to understand, despite the whoredom and her lifestyle, she was a giga high performer in school, in the sense of rote-learning everything.

- she went to a high tier school where they had extra lessons, so she only came back late and studied until 10 in evening
- she additionally worked jobs on weekends to make extra money. Physical shit that involved cycling for hours.
- on top of this, she would party constantly
- she would also chores constantly. In my family chores was shit like bringing in firewood because my parents turned off central heating around 2000 because it got too expensive for them

idk how the fuck she had the energy to do all this. My dad used to rub it in my face how much better she was.
Until recently I never questioned how the fuck she was able to pull this off.
She has since ballooned up and is fat as fuck now.
She also is a nurse.

I have a suspicion that she used drugs to get the energy. If you look into this, tons of people take drugs to get through school. Like study drugs. People with ADHD often have a surplus and sell to other students.
It would also make sense, given her lifestyle.
I've seen things exactly like what you're talking about. Shit cray mang. Depressing really but hey....sick world

@GeckoBus

Yep they all have some secret app or software. Snapchat is just the tip of the iceberg. And they have low moral development so as long as they feel they're able to fool people it's all fair game to them.

Idk if I told you about the 10 year daughter of a family friend I met that said she was going to "try being a lesbian for a year".

This was many years ago imagine how bad it's gotten since then..this is before even OnlyFans blew up.

I've seen things exactly like what you're talking about. Shit cray mang. Depressing really but hey....sick world
yeah common experience when you share stories
i told you think, first time i talked about how a girl at my school fucked a dog and video got leaked,
i had ppl here respond to me, saying same shit happened at their school
i was scared as fuck, thought they were in my area :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but it was just girls being hoes. They fuck dogs globally. All the people replying to me were from other countries.

just put in years of self improvement to get a cheating gf bro

@GeckoBus

Yep they all have some secret app or software. Snapchat is just the tip of the iceberg. And they have low moral development so as long as they feel they're able to fool people it's all fair game to them.

Idk if I told you about the 10 year daughter of a family friend I met that said she was going to "try being a lesbian for a year".

This was many years ago imagine how bad it's gotten since then..this is before even OnlyFans blew up.
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Recently read someone on here said his sister came home saying all the girls at her school are lesbian.
And his mom said they will grow out of it.
Like, women know whats up. All girls experiment and try that shit.
Fuck another women, fuck a big dick, fuck a horse, fuck in a plane, fuck in a submarine, fuck on a volcano - it's a buffet when you have options. They probably have a checklist for what they want to try before settling.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Recently read someone on here said his sister came home saying all the girls at her school are lesbian.
And his mom said they will grow out of it.
Like, women know whats up. All girls experiment and try that shit.
Fuck another women, fuck a big dick, fuck a horse, fuck in a plane, fuck in a submarine, fuck on a volcano - it's a buffet when you have options. They probably have a checklist for what they want to try before settling.
I knew a toilet who's mom said in front of the entire house "oh every girl does it!!!" (Talking about lesbian relationships)

I knew a toilet who's mom said in front of the entire house "oh every girl does it!!!" (Talking about lesbian relationships)
its very obvious when you ignore gender bias and you factor in the 4.5 times higher in-group preference of women for their own gender.
Women often walk around together in public, sometimes even holding hands or with locked arms.
They go to the toilet together.
They have sleep overs, even in their 20s.
They travel together.
etc.

Women do a lot of activities that would be considered gay if men did them, or at least would arouse suspicion.
It's just that we collectively ignore that.

aids killed a lot of sexhavers :feelskek:

Females are no longer loyal, if you get a gf just know she is cucking you. You are nothing more than an emotional tampon and free meals

Loyal toliets are bare minimum, they are fucking unloyal, slutty af

Relationships are a waste.

Why am i wet when it's raining outside, pretty much all foids logic ☕

LTRs as a sub7 are completely cucked and pointless. Just needless suffering

Scripted TikTok video