Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religion is so retarded.

Jeffery Epstein

Jeffery Epstein

Recruit
★★★★
Why is this still a concept in this modern age? It should’ve died out years ago. Back in the middle ages we didn’t have any science to prove why everything exists and how it works. Now we do and yet people still hold on to this shit. People make fun of how bonkers the story behind Scientology is, but how is it any less stupid than other religions? Most of them are filled with this supernatural magic crap with no real science to back it up. Just a delusional cope to stop people from roping and believe there is a light at the end of tunnel.

Fr

Being religious in 2023 is as retarded as believing that the earth is flat.

I used to hold the same view, but atheism only brings moral relativism, hedonism, nihilism, subjectivity, and antinatalism. In other words, societal decay.

As much as religion doesn't resonate with me, people need something that is metaphysical to give meaning and purpose to their lives, to justify their suffering, otherwise they just give up.
Well said based Epstein respector

Science and atheism is for limp wrist homos.

Find allah and save youself

You do know that "real science" and its worship can be a religion of its own, right? And just as easily used to manipulate people

You do know that "real science" and its worship can be a religion of its own, right? And just as easily used to manipulate people
Science just explains how things work. You don't have to "worship" it to get those answers. And those answers usually provide a internal logic and realistic conclusion, something a lot of religions fail to do.

Just turned 14, have we?

Science just explains how things work. You don't have to "worship" it to get those answers. And those answers usually provide a internal logic and realistic conclusion, something a lot of religions fail to do.
During covid they used "Science" like a religion & establish moral standpoints rejecting everything that was against the state view

I used to hold the same view, but atheism only brings moral relativism, hedonism, nihilism, subjectivity, and antinatalism. In other words, societal decay.

As much as religion doesn't resonate with me, people need something that is metaphysical to give meaning and purpose to their lives, to justify their suffering, otherwise they just give up.
And religion spreads lies, misinformation, creates false hope, overpopulation, exploits the poor and halts societal progress.

Last edited:
How does that disprove anything I've said? It still can be manipulated Just because you don't worship it it doesn't mean other people don't. Then there's branches of science that are completely abstract like theoretical physics and quantum mechanics/string theory, which have not been proven yet are treated like fact.

One thing I hate is when fellow midwits think they're somehow superior to everyone else. I'm a midwit and I am fortunate enough to view that everyone thinks they're special and smarter than the average. If I were above average I wouldn't be an incel
You don't like religion, so does most people nowadays. That's the mainstream unless you're in the third world. You're basically punching down at old people. No one cares

Christianity was subverted by freemason paedophiles and imposters i.e. 1600-1700s

Everything happening nowadays is foretold in the bible, and the bible in of itself is a very wise powerful book of magic and metaphysical treasure. The further societies stray from god, the more hellish they become, period.

Matrix, Aliens, Hellfire and brimestone how do you NOT like a book like that?

Religion doesn't come without its problems but the other solution is Reddit reading, soy drinking, psychotic atheists with purple hair, furry costumes, and a smug/prideful attitude for literally no fucking reason

Christ is King, and he will return.

One thing I hate is when fellow midwits think they're somehow superior to everyone else. I'm a midwit and I am fortunate enough to view that everyone thinks they're special and smarter than the average. If I were above average I wouldn't be an incel
WTF is a midwit?

You don't like religion, so does most people nowadays. That's the mainstream unless you're in the third world. You're basically punching down at old people. No one cares
Wrong. Most people are religious. About 85% of the world's people identify with a religion.
You care since you’ve responded to me several times you contradicting “midwit”. Plus a bunch of other users who cared to comment here as well. Have fun praying to your magical entity you delusional copetard.

Last edited:
Have fun praying to your magical entity you delusional copetard.
This is how I know you're retarded, literally nothing in any of my posts indicated a favourable view of religion, but instead a skepticism towards science worship, yet you still portray me as a religious person.
You are full of shit

Everything happening nowadays is foretold in the bible, and the bible in of itself is a very wise powerful book of magic and metaphysical treasure.
It's an old collection of fairy tales.

No, because even if he was real he is dead. He's been dead for thousands of years and will be so forever.

Why is this still a concept in this modern age? It should’ve died out years ago. Back in the middle ages we didn’t have any science to prove why everything exists and how it works. Now we do and yet people still hold on to this shit. People make fun of how bonkers the story behind Scientology is, but how is it any less stupid than other religions? Most of them are filled with this supernatural magic crap with no real science to back it up. Just a delusional cope to stop people from roping and believe there is a light at the end of tunnel.

The only reason religion didn't die out is because Gnosticism enabled the romantic reaction to the Enlightenment, this is also the origin of the Church of Woke.

It's an old collection of fairy tales.

No, because even if he was real he is dead. He's been dead for thousands of years and will be so forever.
Let's agree to disagree ((epstein))

Dude, his own apostles said that he will return "any day now", I get waiting 40 years, maybe even 100 years, but y'all have been saying this shit for 2000 fucking years. "Bro, I swear, he'll be here any day now".

Dude, his own apostles said that he will return "any day now", I get waiting 40 years, maybe even 100 years, but y'all have been saying this shit for 2000 fucking years. "Bro, I swear, he'll be here any day now".
Ive tried metaphysical manifestation/ basically Buddhism

Ive tried not caring

Ive tried many different avenues

Christmaxxing seems to be the best cope I have for spirituality. Heaven knows I ain't getting anything in the physical realm besides gainz at the gym.

Mind, Body, and Soul I believe in

People need to have something for all 3 or end up psychotic

This. COVID showed that people can be pacified and manipulated through 'science' just as much as by 'religion'

Instead of religious priests, there were priests of Science like Fauci

Even if some people think science is more valid than religion, they can both be equally twisted into organs of social control and deception

This. COVID showed that people can be pacified and manipulated through 'science' just as much as by 'religion'

Instead of religious priests, there were priests of Science like Fauci

Even if some people think science is more valid than religion, they can both be equally twisted into organs of social control and deception
So we should follow magic stories from the middle ages instead? Religion is a literal lie.

This all beside the point I was trying to make. Religion isn’t retarded because it is being used to manipulate people, but because it has no basis in reality. Science is just facts. If they are then used for unethical purposes is irrelevant.

It’s the concept itself and not it’s societal consequences that is retarded. Religion is like believing in Santa Claus. Or a flat earth. Or something equally absurd make-believe that has been debunked with tons of factual proof and tangible evidence to back it up.

So we should follow magic stories from the middle ages instead? Religion is a literal lie.
I never said I was religious

But it doesn't really matter, if the normie masses don't have religion they will find something else to play the same role

Humans need something to invite structure in their lives. In the past it was spiritual religion but we have deboonked it with modern science.

the new religion should be based around progress, simple as that. Since thats all humans really care about anyways. #1 tenet should be to purge all genetic trash via sterilization and we need to act on that quickly or else the iqs will mix to a room temperature value. Then it will be impossible to ever progress for a very long time

Its pathetic humans need a fairy tale to not resort to degeneracy though, religion has also been the cause of numerous wars so I honestly think it overall has been bad for humans. It's also extremely bluepilled. I thought of making my own religion one time, not really believing in a god per say but commandments that everyone should live by, no one would give a fuck though.
Actually, there is in fact a light at the end of a tunnel but it's a soul trap used to wipe out your memories and reincarnate you back to Earth.

Very good thread, read it:
lol idk how to feel about that thread, if i got some sort of life review or guilt trip to go back i dont think it would work on me I would be too apathetic since I know true human nature, if something like this happens im walking into the fucking dark whats the worst that could happen to me.

Religion is literally insane lol, its the planets most succesful gaslight, I think the people that invented these religions must have been highly intelligent or influential or something

IMG 3489