Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Religious/Spiritual beliefs of Incels.is users

Select the answer that best describes you.

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
For Other, please describe your religious/spiritual beliefs in the comment section.

@oglet @nystagmuscel @Pillow City Rev @dungeondragon

Imagine living this shitty life and still being a God copER

Christian Catholic.

God tolerates evils so that other evils are not generated or that goods are not lost.

Closest thing is LHP. Some may call it cope, but I know that I as well as others around have had real experiences with this stuff

what does any of this mean. I'm spiritual. I believe my life is ruled by some otherworldly spirit

I have none but I guess you could call me Judaist or Christian

Currently reading the OT , mentally preparing for a baptism once I choose my denomination. I will also Read the noble Quran and may switch to Islam later. Im joining Christianity first because it takes longer. Baptism preps are 6 month to a whole year. Islam only requires me to say : la ilaha Ilallah wa Muhammadun rasuLallah.

Currently reading the OT , mentally preparing for a baptism once I choose my denomination. I will also Read the noble Quran and may switch to Islam later. Im joining Christianity first because it takes longer. Baptism preps are 6 month to a whole year. Islam only requires me to say : la ilaha Ilallah wa Muhammadun rasuLallah.
What's the point of becoming Christian if you're going to become muslim?

I pretty much view myself as agnostic. I was born a Catholic and since a young age I've been exposed to many different denominations of Christianity (such as Evangelical Protestantism, Universalism, Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses). My mom herself converted to Pentecostalism and I have uncles on her side of her family that were baptized as Mormons, since there are a lot of Mormon missionaries who go to my native country.

I was also atheist for a long time, since I reasoned since you can't see God with your eyes or "hear" him when you pray, or when you pray for things so that they become true only for them to not become true, the I figured he probably doesn't exist. If I can't observe something as being real, then it can't be real at all. I remember people telling me that God was everywhere, and so if he's everywhere then why can't I see him or "sense" his presence? Why can't I hear him when I'm praying (apart from creating a dialogue in my head and pretending that it was God)?

That's I've always viewed religion, spirituality, and paranormal stuff (like psychic mediums) as a scam and as a way for people to sell false hope and doesn't work at all, at best it's just a placebo. Though my upbringing still made me superstitious.

Though now, probably fueled by an existential crisis and my fear of death, there's a part of me that wants to believe in a greater being, and I've become skeptical with a purely materialistic view of the world or at least what's taught by mainstream science. Of course, I'm not going to believe in anything crazy.

I do plan to read the Bible in its entirety, though I'm not going to take what it says literally. I don't think the Bible was meant to be taken literally, it was written in a time when people had a more limited understanding of the world and it was a collection of stories written by ancient Hebrews as a way to record their mythologies at the time. A lot of things in the Bible are exaggerated and contradictory. I still don't think the Bible is totally useless and that it's main purpose was to teach moral lessons.

tl;dr I just see myself as irreligious. I wouldn't say I'm an atheist, there could be a God but there's no way for me to prove it at least as far as I currently know.

Esoteric Christianity
I mess around with elemental magick sometimes

@nystagmuscel @NoLooksNoLife @Königsjäger @totalcel@Misogynist Curry 卐 @Academiciancel @Transcended Trucel

you are invited to my occult discord server.

Last edited:
Tight. What do you think about getting pussy with the fire element?

Water would be more appropriate for that. There are evocation techniques from the Order of Golden Dawn that are used to summon the elemental spirits. I'd rather use those as opposed to the spell in this video which I have no idea where it comes from.
I haven't tried doing that yet though. Right now I have more pressing issues in my life that need to be sorted out.

Water would be more appropriate for that. There are evocation techniques from the Order of Golden Dawn that are used to summon the elemental spirits. I'd rather use those as opposed to the spell in this video which I have no idea where it comes from.
I haven't tried doing that yet though. Right now I have more pressing issues in my life that need to be sorted out.
I like your mentality. I too, am over pussy.

It's a hoodoo petition spell.