Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Remember brothers, the REAL reason we need to go to space.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

I don't get it. A little context would have been nice

I don't get it. A little context would have been nice
Warhammer 40,000. In the future of that universe, humanity is super racist against aliens. The guy is Roboute Gulliman who's pretty much a super soldier, the girl is Yvraine who is an Eldar which is pretty much a space elf. There's a meme that they're in a relationship and the secret police of humanity, the Inquisition who are on the left, would kill a normal human for that.

Warhammer 40,000. In the future of that universe, humanity is super racist against aliens. The guy is Roboute Gulliman who's pretty much a super soldier, the girl is Yvraine who is an Eldar which is pretty much a space elf. There's a meme that they're in a relationship and the secret police of humanity, the Inquisition who are on the left, would kill a normal human for that.
Area 51 raid would have been the only hope I had for ascension if they found aliens, It is over for me now.

Imagine we find another humanoid species that was fostered on an Earth analog and you are chosen to be an ambassador. Would you guys run just be human game over there?