Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember guys

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

Shiiiit nigga i wish i could neet but i wouldn't be able to buy booze and food

More like:
"Remember guys, if you live in a 1st world country that has a welfare system that will pay you just to exist, and you meet the special circumstances to qualify, you can do nothing all day and live in subsistence, so long as that system doesn't collapse because the economy gets completely fucked"

benefeits of being aloine: more money, time..

More like:
"Remember guys, if you live in a 1st world country that has a welfare system that will pay you just to exist, and you meet the special circumstances to qualify, you can do nothing all day and live in subsistence, so long as that system doesn't collapse because the economy gets completely fucked"
True! Third worlders can't relate with that fool.

True! Third worlders can't relate with that fool.
I'm not in the 3rd world and I still can't relate to him, because I'm not an idiot lol. A lot of these guys are going to end up homeless in the future, I would never gamble the stability of my life on a government system. If I was on neetbux I'd be using that free time to get myself off of neetbux.

It's unlimited free time, and a bit of free money. I'd be on a ramen and multivitamin diet, and the rest of the money would go into investments and wealthmaxxing.

If you wageslave as a truecel you're retarded af