Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Remember that one cucked bluepill soy woman worshipping simpsons episode: Lisa the Simpson?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Some people think that the simpsons is all woke and bluepilled now, but it was so way back in 1998.
OK, so Lisa Simpsons character is that shes a high IQ straight A student, yet she has no friends.
It can depends on the episode.

I will admit, her being a good student in school and having next to no friend is a pretty big blackpill.
I've personally been there.
But this specific episode is straight up woman worship propaganda.

The TLDR version is, Lisa notices shes getting dumb, then grandpa simpson tells her about the simpsons gene.
Basically, the simpsons gene is where members of the simpsons family start off smart, but get more stupid overtime.
At the end of the episode, Homer and Marge reveals that only the males suffer from the simpsons gene, not the females.

Info here: https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Simpson_Gene

So in other words:
Men = dumb.
Women = smart.

You can watch the episode here for free: https://www.wco.tv/the-simpsons-season-9-episode-17-lisa-the-simpson-2

i always hated lisa and how she tried to make bart look evil

So in other words:
Men = dumb.
Women = smart.
Thats the portrayal in media since always. Since the Flintstones. Dad is always the dumb obnoxious loud fat idiot.

Thats the portrayal in media since always. Since the Flintstones. Dad is always the dumb obnoxious loud fat idiot.
I think family guy is the rare acception of course peter grififn aside, they always bully meg and stewie and brian are the smart ones

Same with Family guy, American dad and the Cleveland show.
Hell, these 3 are almost the exact same show.
7f83757ac6d945752bb36ae3a8a8f6b9.jpg

i always hated lisa and how she tried to make bart look evil
The fact that Bart was a bad boy, yet he had friends, girls crushing on him and even girlfriends was a massive blackpill for me ngl.

The fact that Bart was a bad boy, yet he had friends, girls crushing on him and even girlfriends was a massive blackpill for me ngl.
bart seemed like a chad but his adult self is truecel

bart seemed like a chad but his adult self is truecel
He slays in some future episodes where he's a tennager.
As an adult, he even has a wive and has 2 sons with her.

Family guy doesnt really focus on plot, its more so just random = funny, where as american dad has a canon, more focused on plots and unlike peter stan is still likable in some parts.

Yes I had a hyperfixation on that show at 8-9 years old

Family guy doesnt really focus on plot, its more so just random = funny, where as american dad has a canon, more focused on plots and unlike peter stan is still likable in some parts.
Honestly, I think I prefer family guy.
I'm not even a fan of family guy, sometimes I watch episodes of it out of pure boredom.
Mainly to see just how unlikable and assholely the characters can be.
I also just find them all more memorable.

Hell, family guy has more characters on the villains wiki than american dad does.

I always hated this show.

Honestly, I think I prefer family guy.
I'm not even a fan of family guy, sometimes I watch episodes of it out of pure boredom.
Mainly to see just how unlikable and assholely the characters can be.
I also just find them all more memorable.

Hell, family guy has more characters on the villains wiki than american dad does.

almost all the main cast on family guy is on villains wiki

yeah, for some reason at the turn of the century there was an obsession with glorifying foid nerds + swots, IIRC there was also a character like that in the shitty wizard books

shows that foids can be celebrated for literally anything jfl

Same with Family guy, American dad and the Cleveland show.
Hell, these 3 are almost the exact same show.
7f83757ac6d945752bb36ae3a8a8f6b9.jpg
American Dad is the best one I think.

that's true, when i think of preachy animation south park comes to mind
Didn’t they get bomb threats called because they depicted Muhammed.

Some people think that the simpsons is all woke and bluepilled now, but it was so way back in 1998.
OK, so Lisa Simpsons character is that shes a high IQ straight A student, yet she has no friends.
It can depends on the episode.

I will admit, her being a good student in school and having next to no friend is a pretty big blackpill.
I've personally been there.
But this specific episode is straight up woman worship propaganda.

The TLDR version is, Lisa notices shes getting dumb, then grandpa simpson tells her about the simpsons gene.
Basically, the simpsons gene is where members of the simpsons family start off smart, but get more stupid overtime.
At the end of the episode, Homer and Marge reveals that only the males suffer from the simpsons gene, not the females.

Info here: https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Simpson_Gene

So in other words:
Men = dumb.
Women = smart.

You can watch the episode here for free: https://www.wco.tv/the-simpsons-season-9-episode-17-lisa-the-simpson-2
I have seen that episode
There are worst things anyway

my dad actually is dumb,loud, and a total prog conformist mortard