Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remember the root cause of our pain.

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
If a zoo visitor gets mauled by a tiger, then the zoo's problem isn't the tiger; the tiger is merely a symptom of a deeper problem, namely whatever has caused the tiger to escape. So, too, it is easy to believe that female degeneracy is the main cause of our pain, but really female degeneracy is a symptom of a deeper underlying problem, namely that which enabled females to behave in this way. Technology is the root cause of our pain. Some consequences of technology:
  • Nihilism. We have become provided for in our basic needs. Food, shelter, and clothing have become a triviality, so long as you're willing to get a job. We no longer need to fight for our existence. Yet, our biological wiring has remained unchanged. We are built to fight. We are built to survive. We were never designed to function as a safely provided-for cog in the societal machine.
  • Décadence. What were once unthinkable luxuries are now common things. We eat like kings. Cars get us anywhere without real effort. We have virtually all human knowledge on our phones.
  • Female boredom. Invention of new appliances, such as vacuum cleaners and refrigerators, have automated what were once tasks of the hard-working housewife. As a consqeuence, women have become bored with their daily lives, amplifying their nihilism, causing them to seek out new territory that they were never suited for: the workforce.
  • Female irresponsibility. The Jewish inventions of the rubber condom and especially the pill have taken away the most profound consequence of sleeping around: pregnancy. Suddenly, being a whore was a viable form of hedonism; the superficial woman, in line with her biology of seeking out strong mates, uses this to her fullest advantage.
  • Leftism. Décadence has made us weak. Discomfort --- once an integral part of life --- is eschewed by the population. As a consequence, empathy levels have exploded. We cannot stand seeing others suffer. We want to give, we want to share. Competition has become a sin; we should all be winners on this utopian planet. Leftism is the obvious result of this blind idealism. Feminism, immigration, and the general decline of the West are all amplified by this major consequence.
  • Individualism. With the rise of the Internet, we could, in principle, survive and thrive without ever having to see anyone. The population has become closeted, and individualistic. No longer do we care about the collective, no longer do we identify with our nation, or our race. "Just be yourself," people say, as though nothing in life matters other than our own comfort.
  • Female hypergamy. Online dating has been disastrous for the male--female divide in the dating world. It has caused female hypergamy to take on epic proportions. Whereas women once had a choice from a dozen-or-so men in nearby villages, now women can essentially choose from thousands upon thousands of men, swipe by swipe.
The degeneracy of our society, and in particular of the female, didn't just fall from the sky. Society has been falling towards this fate for over a hundred years, and will continue to do so until the disastrous consequences of technology will be acknowledged.

You left out male thirst and the fact that men are getting weaker and more cucked.

Leftism. Décadence has made us weak. Discomfort --- once an integral part of life --- is eschewed by the population. As a consequence, empathy levels have exploded. We cannot stand seeing others suffer. We want to give, we want to share. Competition has become a sin; we should all be winners on this utopian planet. Leftism is the obvious result of this blind idealism. Feminism, immigration, and the general decline of the West are all amplified by this major consequence.
Men allowed foids to get the same rights as them without accepting the responsibilities of being a man, as a result each year foid's standards become higher and higher.

I blame women and mainly women. Anyone who tries to divert blame from women is cucked.

Every other blame is secondary

good thread boyo, a zealot of uncle ted I presume? do you have any based books

Fucking shoesssssss!!! If your feet hurt.

Nah, good post tbf.

I hate my parents and my family

I only blame femoids. They are the cause of all this.
I blame women and mainly women. Anyone who tries to divert blame from women is cucked.

Every other blame is secondary
Tbh

Water is an inorganic, straightforward, bland, unscented, and about drab compound substance, which is the principle constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the liquids of all known living beings. It is crucial for every known type of life, despite the fact that it gives no calories or natural supplements.

Water is an inorganic, straightforward, bland, unscented, and about drab compound substance, which is the principle constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the liquids of all known living beings. It is crucial for every known type of life, despite the fact that it gives no calories or natural supplements.
waters me

You left out male thirst and the fact that men are getting weaker and more cucked.
Also symptoms, not causes.
Technology is the cause and OP is super high IQ.
We either will rocket forward to such high tech that we can simulate real people or change our own flaws, or we will regress to pre-tech ages to achieve social stability.
I still pin social media as the #1 problem because inceldom blew up after it became mainstream, but other forces had effects too. Inceldom is a term from the last decade but a problem from the last century.
If we believe (chemistry) then it's to transport goods. It's also electrical when crystallyzing salts or something which we need to transmit energy in our body or some shit.

I see these as consequence of décadence and hypergamy.
Men allowed foids to get the same rights as them without accepting the responsibilities of being a man, as a result each year foid's standards become higher and higher.
Exactly. It's crazy how the men of that time were just OK with it.
We either will rocket forward to such high tech that we can simulate real people or change our own flaws, or we will regress to pre-tech ages to achieve social stability.
I'm gonna go with the latter. It's true that, when you extrapolate the developments so far, we can expect a positive trend. But with other societal developments of the past decade or two I find it hard to believe that this progress will last. We will stagnate, and eventually regress. A new Middle Ages is near the horizon.

Based anprimcel

No, mostly biological. Men were always thirsty.
But in the past our thirst was quenched. We are hard-wired to need a caretaker and to procreate. In the past, women fulfilled these roles. Now they don't. You can blame female degeneration, and all its underlying causes, for this.

But in the past our thirst was quenched. We are hard-wired to need a caretaker and to procreate. In the past, women fulfilled these roles. Now they don't. You can blame female degeneration, and all its underlying causes, for this.

Not really. Around 8000 years ago, 17 women reproduced/man. More recently, it was about 5 women/man. Just like in the animal kingdom, most human males have it bad.