Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Remember, they are almost all just transexuals LARPing.

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
Screenshot 2023 12 17 115335

The options for this poll should be:

-normal woman
-mentally ill tranny freak of nature worthy of death who is an abomination before the Lord and his family and will be buried by the time he is 28 and will only be remembered as a male with a male name
-also mentally ill tranny freak of nature worthy of death

-normal woman
-mentally ill tranny freak of nature worthy of death who is an abomination before the Lord and his family and will be buried by the time he is 28 and will only be remembered as a male with a male name

-normal woman
Not to mention the nearly 40 cis women are also probably trans too. They got the operation they are cis women now.

-normal woman
You're implying that there are normal women, and if they exist, that they are also mentally well :feelskek:

Always has been

Grippysockjail, i don't want to know what that is

-normal woman

How can anyone see a troon and not immediately want to kill it ?

How can anyone see a troon and not immediately want to kill it ?
xem*

hey, get the pronouns right. we respect trannies on this website

xem*

hey, get the pronouns right. we respect trannies on this website
YASSS QUEEN.

Shout out to our trans sisters @OwariDa , @Cope_Time and @SocialzERo

-normal woman

Grippysockjail, i don't want to know what that is
Seems like a subreddit for foids to larp as 'incels'.

I took a look at a random post and it was basically ''I'm 20F and I only had two boyfriends so far and tonight a cute guy sent me a friend request, I'm so lonely teehee''.

Retarded foids. 'Femcels'. Give me fucking break. They can find a guy AT ANY TIME. They're larping.

Seems like a subreddit for foids to larp as 'incels'.

I took a look at a random post and it was basically ''I'm 20F and I only had two boyfriends so far and tonight a cute guy sent me a friend request, I'm so lonely teehee''.

Retarded foids. 'Femcels'. Give me fucking break. They can find a guy AT ANY TIME. They're larping.
As per usual foids can only hijack a pre existing culture, no capacity for original thought

YASSS QUEEN.

Shout out to our trans sisters @OwariDa , @Cope_Time and @SocialzERo
>YASSS QUEEN.
>Shout out to our trans sisters @OwariDa , @Cope_Time and @SocialzERo

Amerimutt