Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember, this is what means to be a decent and healthy human bean™ according to the mainstream media

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4vHegf3WPU

It means support children being groomed by AIDS carrying faggots. It mean supporting children to mutilate themselves and take hormones. It means to kill children who are not even born yet. It means believing in women in every circumstance when they are lying whores . It means believing in your shitty corrupt government in every circumstance, to the point of letting him use you as a lab rat. Yes, i'm glad i'm not a decent human bean.

according to the media and big corps, every other person should be trans and taking hormones, and the non tranny ones should be either homos or biracial couples. thats their ideal society. jfl

This shit was on Twitter awhile back and brutalized me. Over if not a fucking whore or a cock-sucking faggot in 2021

Imagine how brutal growing up will be for this generation. At least as a child you could cope with comics/cartoons/TV/video games/books/etc. back then (even if you didn't have any/many friends), now you get this. Everything infiltrated/corrupted to a sickening degree. Everything ruined/perverted. With a generation that was raised on Snapchat/Tik Tok (which embodied the worst elements of previous social networks).

according to the media and big corps, every other person should be trans and taking hormones, and the non tranny ones should be either homos or biracial couples. thats their ideal society. jfl
Not wanting to be something you are not is hate crime now.

Unlike you I’m a real human being

Imagine how brutal growing up will be for this generation. At least as a child you could cope with comics/cartoons/TV/video games/books/etc. back then (even if you didn't have any/many friends), now you get this. Everything infiltrated/corrupted to a sickening degree. Everything ruined/perverted. With a generation that was raised on Snapchat/Tik Tok (which embodied the worst elements of previous social networks).
they can't escape the brain wash

I'm moving to the deep woods of Canada fuck this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back