Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: Dogs cuck you [Dickpill]

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
This is a very brutal @dogpill . The average dog has more smv than an incel in 2020. This is why foids want to fuck dogs so much.

Penis size varies with body size and breeds and individuals.

When fully erect, the typical lengths from the bulbus glandis to the tip are as follows.

Beagle: around 5.5-6 inches (14-15 cm)

Siberian Husky: around 7 inches (18 cm)

German Shepherd: around 8 inches (20 cm)

St. Bernard: around 8.5-9 inches (22-23 cm) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

This is why dogs are considered haram. Dogs dickmog the average male to oblivion. I am dickmogged brutally by a dog with a 9 inch dick. :feelsrope:

i'm sorry you got 0 replies

Dickmogged by fucking dogs

THEY HAVE HUGE KNOTS!!!!!

RIP @chudur-budur

This is a very brutal @dogpill . The average dog has more smv than an incel in 2020. This is why foids want to fuck dogs so much.

Penis size varies with body size and breeds and individuals.

When fully erect, the typical lengths from the bulbus glandis to the tip are as follows.

Beagle: around 5.5-6 inches (14-15 cm)

Siberian Husky: around 7 inches (18 cm)

German Shepherd: around 8 inches (20 cm)

St. Bernard: around 8.5-9 inches (22-23 cm) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

This is why dogs are considered haram. Dogs dickmog the average male to oblivion. I am dickmogged brutally by a dog with a 9 inch dick. :feelsrope:

View attachment 313937

this is brootal af
horsecock or bust
horse>>>>>>dog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gigachad

They not only cuck us sexually, they cuck us socially.

>Oh nyooo. Doggerino got depressino? I WILL SELL ALL MY BELONGINGS TO GET THE BEST DOG THERAPISTS FOR HIM, BUT HIM BEST FOOD AND TOYS HE EVER WANTS, BECAUSE HE HAS TO FEEL LIKE HE IS A SPECIAL ANGEL THAT HE IS!!!!!
>What are you saying incel? You are sad? Fuck you, you are not entitled to being happy, no one fucking cares about you, hang yourself. Oh what? You are cutting yourself? FUCKING MENTAL FREAK, SHOOT THIS DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATH!

I. Fucking. Hate. Dogs.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/844007845947412486

Last edited:
They not only cuck us sexually, they cuck us socially.

>Oh nyooo. Doggerino got depressino? I WILL SELL ALL MY BELONGINGS TO GET THE BEST DOG THERAPISTS FOR HIM, BUT HIM BEST FOOD AND TOYS HE EVER WANTS, BECAUSE HE HAS TO FEEL LIKE HE IS A SPECIAL ANGEL THAT HE IS!!!!!
>What are you saying incel? You are sad? Fuck you, you are not entitled to being happy, no one fucking cares about you, hang yourself. Oh what? You are cutting yourself? FUCKING MENTAL FREAK, SHOOT THIS DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATH!

I. Fucking. Hate. Dogs.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/844007845947412486

Soyciety cares more about dogs than lonely males

@tehgymcel420 was more right than I could ever have imagined. the average dog dick mogs the average human. just lol at this world

lmao tried taking the horsepill?

I'm even dickmogged by the beagle
brutal
i'm 4 inches hard