Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder female orgasms are WAY more intense and longer than ours + they can have as many as they want

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
This blackpill hardly ever gets discussed here.

Reminder that when foids orgasm their entire body is overwhelmed with pleasure to the point it feels like they've just taken a hit of heroin intravenously. Not only that but they can have AS MANY OF THEM AS THEY WANT IN A FUCKING ROW. And as if ALL that wasn't enough, they have sex toys which are EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE IDEAL VERSION OF THE REAL THING (don't talk to me about fleshlights, they're shit), including vibrators where ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TURN IT ON AND PUT IT INSIDE THEMSELVES.

And you know that depressed feeling a lot of guys say they get after they cum? Forget about it. Women's bodies continue to release oxytocin after they orgasm, so theyll be feeling all comfy while you wonder how the fuck you got so low.

I honestly don't even know why men are so sex crazed. Yeah your dick tingles for like 10 seconds and then it's over. Another day in this joke of a life as a male.

Last edited:
Why the fuck we get depressed after cum? It has some biological purpose?

I've never gotten depressed after cumming so I seriously can't relate there.

males are failed organisms tbh. Females can parasite off of husbands, have unlimited free sex, know the kid is theirs for sure, and have way stronger orgasms if they know how to do it without break.

Meanwhile the male race wage cucks for the wife and raises a kid he doesn't even know is his.

I've never gotten depressed after cumming so I seriously can't relate there.
Tbh I haven't either but I see it talked about a lot. But it's just a neutral feeling for me, certainly not some blissful comfort like foids get

Cumming doesn't make me depressed. Never understood this meme.

Women don't realize how good they have it. They also orgasm during rape too and they say they don't enjoy it LMAO.

males are failed organisms tbh. Females can parasite off of husbands, have unlimited free sex, know the kid is theirs for sure, and have way stronger orgasms if they know how to do it without break.

Meanwhile the male race wage cucks for the wife and raises a kid he doesn't even know is his.
Legit. Foids don't even need to learn how btw they just keep going. It'd be like if your dick stayed hard and sensitive after you blow your load and you could just keep whacking it

It's in large part due to the lack of oxytocin release. For males, it happens only with a partner.

Evolution really did make us expendable.

Tbh I haven't either but I see it talked about a lot. But it's just a neutral feeling for me, certainly not some blissful comfort like foids get
I go from wanting to fap, fap, going back to what I was doing before I wanted to fap.

incels are supposed to feel depressed after cum. because when the desire finishes your brain gets back to normal instantly and you realize "another jerk off in loneliness" and you feel like a loser.
i don't even know and i don't wanna know (pls dont tell me if u know) but i feel like getting cum while your dick is inside someone feels so much better and it won't make me depress afterwards.

i've never understood that meme
or that you have "post nut clarity"
like wtf?
some normie ass shit
i'm too high iq for this

What I don't understand is, if this is the case, why don't foids stay at home all day fucking dogs or shoving foreign objects into their cunts to have these orgasms 24/7?
To me, it doesn't make sense that there is no refractory period; a refractory period exists for all bodily pleasures -- drugs, eating, sex, and even you can't take a piss or a shit forever. There's always a stopping point.
There's something else going on in foid brains, where even the concept of positive and negative cease to have meaning and there is no difference between good and bad. We severely underestimate how alien their brains are to ours; that's why comparisons like this create so many questions.

Last edited:
This blackpill hardly ever gets discussed here.

Reminder that when foids orgasm their entire body is overwhelmed with pleasure to the point it feels like they've just taken a hit of heroin intravenously. Not only that but they can have AS MANY OF THEM AS THEY WANT IN A FUCKING ROW. And as if ALL that wasn't enough, they have sex toys which are EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE IDEAL VERSION OF THE REAL THING (don't talk to me about fleshlights, they're shit), including vibrators where ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS TURN IT ON AND PUT IT INSIDE THEMSELVES.

And you know that depressed feeling a lot of guys say they get after they cum? Forget about it. Women's bodies continue to release oxytocin after they orgasm, so theyll be feeling all comfy while you wonder how the fuck you got so low.
@epillepsy

Yes. Ur brain knows that ejaculating into a women is pointless because u don’t know the possibility of it and u have to take care of jt

Yes. Ur brain knows that ejaculating into a women is pointless because u don’t know the possibility of it and u have to take care of jt
Well, you dont necessarily have to take care

incels are supposed to feel depressed after cum. because when the desire finishes your brain gets back to normal instantly and you realize "another jerk off in loneliness" and you feel like a loser.
i don't even know and i don't wanna know (pls dont tell me if u know) but i feel like getting cum while your dick is inside someone feels so much better and it won't make me depress afterwards.
What are u talking about, all men have post nut clarity.

What are u talking about, all men have post nut clarity.
you mean the chad who cums inside a wet pussy of super model 9/10 and then lays beside her perfect body , is as depressed as me when i cum into a fucking toilet paper , a fuckinggggggggggg toilet paper?!

you mean the chad who cums inside a wet pussy of super model 9/10 and then lays beside her perfect body , is as depressed as me when i cum into a fucking toilet paper , a fuckinggggggggggg toilet paper?!
We all are disgusted at women after we nut

Another day in this joke of a life as a male.
males are cursed
males are failed organisms tbh.
blackpill without cope :blackpill:
What I don't understand is, if this is the case, why don't foids stay at home all day fucking dogs or shoving foreign objects into their cunts to have these orgasms 24/7?
they need to work and attend to life matters otherwise they may spend most of time in that
i can expect they spend hours in that shit because modern life is easy and contains much free time. ofc men have worked hard and still to facilitate the life of women
To me, it doesn't make sense that there is no refractory period; a refractory period exists for all bodily pleasures -- drugs, eating, sex, and even you can't take a piss or a shit forever. There's always a stopping point.
cope, This world is unfair and biology is illogical, for example I have read before that pig males may cum in 30 minutes! and their orgasm can continue for 4 hours!, i don't certain tbh but it's even in GWR :feelshaha: jfl
Longest orgasm in mammals | Guinness World Records
There's something else going on in foid brains, where even the concept of positive and negative cease to have meaning and there is no difference between good and bad. We severely underestimate how alien their brains are to ours; that's why comparisons like this create so many questions.
I agree this.

I hate that soycuck who invented belief what men are privileged gender.

Men are literal garbage. Biology and nature are against us. Foids are the chosen people of nature and men are expendable servants. I hate living