Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reminder for all 15 year old cels doing final exams next year

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
While the maximum mathematics mark was 140, students had to achieve 94 marks to get a A* equivalent

You can brag about getting A*s without other people knowing you got 46 things wrong. :feelshaha:

I don't get how cumskins get graded.
In my turd world countries everything is evaluated within a range between 1-10 (in elementary school/high school) and 1-100 (in college)(with 1 being the lowest score obviously)

I don't get how cumskins get graded.
In my turd world countries everything is evaluated within a range between 1-10 (in elementary school/high school) and 1-100 (in college)(with 1 being the lowest score obviously)
Well the marks would equal to numbers.

Example:-

1 to 9

0 to 10 marks is a 1. 94 to 140 marks is a 9.

Last edited:
I meant the language barrier for understanding my post.
I know, my first language is english, I don't know why I am becoming more stupid to understand sentences that I could understand them fine a long time ago.
I blame my Khhvdom and foids for giving me depression and thus diminishing my IQ :cryfeels:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I know, my first language is english, I don't know why I am becoming more stupid to understand sentences that I could understand them fine a long time ago.
I blame my Khhvdom and foids for giving me depression and thus diminishing my IQ :cryfeels:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I'm not the best at typing coherent things.

You can brag about getting A*s without other people knowing you got 46 things wrong. :feelshaha:
everyone is getting stupider and standards are dropping, and the vaxx (remember you're supposed to take it every 3 months) will probably make everyone even dumber