Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Reminder: IncelTear ADMITTED that life is just like sitcoms.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
After making fun of me for saying that sitcoms are just like real life, IncelTear responded to another thread of mine by saying that...sitcoms are just like real life:

IncelTearSitcomsagain

So basically, life is just like sitcoms when it comes to wives being smarter than husbands, but if you think life is just like sitcoms in any way that aligns with the blackpill, then life is nothing like sitcoms, and we're laughing at you inkwels for believing it is.

Those shows are literally just director self-inserts or the obese boomer actor in question demanding to be put with a Stacy wife in the contract, JFL at the cope. Women don't need to offer shit except their bodies, you might as well point out that in these shows the "loser dad" is also usually the earner with the literal mansion while the wife lounges around all day/works a part-time job and makes witty comments to be seen as "smart". :feelshaha:

SitComs are without a doubt the most cringe things to ever exist.

Incels have low standards? Really? But i thought the reason we are incels was because we only wanted 10/10 blonde gigastacies. That's what i've heard other anti-incel types say at least.

Incels have low standards? Really? But i thought the reason we are incels was because we only wanted 10/10 blonde gigastacies. That's what i've heard other anti-incel types say at least.
C'mon if they are going to hate us they should at least be consient lol.