Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REMINDER: OkCupid wiped their site of all blackpilled posts.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
they are cuck. I hate when liberal try to censor and hide truth it only hurt mankind in long term

Oy vey, the goyim know! Shut it down!

anyone archived the articles?

The best customers on dating sites are ugly men. I don't think letting them in on the secret us in their best interest.

They're aware 99% of paying members are incel status men. If they realize they have less than zero % chance of accending theyll stop paying for the premiem services honestly

They're aware 99% of paying members are incel status men. If they realize they have less than zero % chance of accending theyll stop paying for the premiem services honestly

It should also be mentioned....

1. These studies were done prior to Tinder...more on that later.

2. The guys who did these studies all went to Harvard University (like Zuckerberg and Bill Gates) they were somewhat naive in thinking that LOOKS don't matter as much as they do but they are definitely not stupid. The studies are legit with adequate sample sizes and address biases in polling.

3. They showed in multiple facets that 1) women control the interaction ...unless Chad obvs 2) women are FAR MORE picky in actual behaviour than their professed choices would indicate 3) less is MORE when it comes to selection by women ...primarily FACE then BODY/HEIGHT.

4. TINDER - Basically blew OKCupid out of the water. Primarily because it took this data (looks based simplified profiles) and ran with it. Not only becoming more successful but unequivocally showing that much of the deleted studies were overwhelmingly correct.

5. OKCupid deleted this stuff because it basically dissuades most men (sub8 cucks) from even participating (correction: buying access).

Have to keep the AFC's spending their money I guess. Really there should be a lawsuit against them for this as it's much like tobacco companies paying off scientists to say their products aren't harmful and similar cases.

Hahaha, this is example that Incels are making impact no matter how small it is. Cucks should pay.

It makes sense. Why would a company advertise that their product doesn't work?

Hahaha, this is example that Incels are making impact no matter how small it is.
We're growing in number rapidly because women's standards are growing even faster.

this thread needs to be seen by more people