Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder that feeling disgusted by women is borderline homosexuality

D

Draconian Times

-
I stumbled on some threads in which the original posters said they no longer desire sex or romance with women because they are grossed out by and only want to inflict pain upon them. Are you sure you are still heterosexual?

Feeling disgusted by women is borderline homosexuality. The sight of women should excite any heterosexual man, not disgust him. The first step is to hate women. Be critical of everything they do. The second step is to feel disgusted by them. To the point that you no longer consider having a romantic or a sexual relation with them. The final step is to abandon women for good and find alternatives that will satisfy your needs.

That is the fundamental reason a lot of men in the redpill circle fell prey to a veiled form of homosexuality, transgenderism. They try to convince themselves that it is not homosexual to have sex with transgenders because they look feminine. Who else looks feminine? Women. But they are disgusted by women to the point that it sickens them.

Be sad because women do not want you.
Be mad at feminists for corrupting women.
Be angry at men for allowing this to happen.
But do not hate or feel disgusted by women. It is not healthy.

Hate women, hate women, hate women, hate women, hate women.

They're not corrupting anything you bluepilled retard, this is their nature.

GTFO if you're not blackpilled.

Over the edge paraphilia are an almost non existant phenomenon statistically speaking.

Women are disgusting for what they are deeply, their psyche is absolutely revolting once you get to know it a bit. The only reason you get to be attracted to them is hormonal, physical, physiological. And I'm telling you that knowing how our physiology as straight men can be damaging regarding our choices in life, knowing a shit ton of beta males being led and manipulated by a worthless bitch just because of sexual attraction.

And I'm telling that from the persective of someone who's DESPERATELY attracted by this disgusting fraction of humanity for purely physiological reasons, and who's been struggling all his life to find copes in order to live with the very denegation of my physiological needs by the so called fairer sex.

I almost envy gay people who can literally avoid to meddle with this worthless part of humanity to fullfil their quest for sexual desire, mutual attraction and love.

Don't tell me what to do :feelsree:
As if those other extreme feelings are any healthier for my mental! Best to be indifferent.

What OP should do is stop simping

i agree, even tho that you might hate women for who they're you gotta remember always that you're supposed to be attracted to them because if you're not then you will turn your attraction into other types of degeneracy

i agree, even tho that you might hate women for who they're you gotta remember always that you're supposed to be attracted to them because if you're not then you will turn your attraction into other types of degeneracy
BDSM whipping.

Dnr, doesn't matter if you're disgusted or not, because toilets will always be disgusted by sub 5 males regardless.

Over for sub 3 simps

I read in this old book about sex that some women don't masturbate because they're disgusted by their vagina.

I could write a decent response but i doubt you'll take it seriously.

You can feel disgust and sexual attraction at the same time (that's why stuff like SCAT exists)

I stumbled on some threads in which the original posters said they no longer desire sex or romance with women because they are grossed out by and only want to inflict pain upon them. Are you sure you are still heterosexual?

Feeling disgusted by women is borderline homosexuality. The sight of women should excite any heterosexual man, not disgust him. The first step is to hate women. Be critical of everything they do. The second step is to feel disgusted by them. To the point that you no longer consider having a romantic or a sexual relation with them. The final step is to abandon women for good and find alternatives that will satisfy your needs.

That is the fundamental reason a lot of men in the redpill circle fell prey to a veiled form of homosexuality, transgenderism. They try to convince themselves that it is not homosexual to have sex with transgenders because they look feminine. Who else looks feminine? Women. But they are disgusted by women to the point that it sickens them.

I'm not disgusted by them. I just want to beat them to pulp and rape them :feelsjuice:

I hate them fucking fakecel phaggit

You do know that they never wash their vaginas

They're not corrupting anything you bluepilled retard, this is their nature.

GTFO if you're not blackpilled.

If feminism supported fucking subhumans due to some mental gymnastics be sure women wouldn't be corrupted at all. Society can't manipulate human nature, only put it on steroids.

And anyways not all part of the pig is edible. If you like EVERYTHING about women's body you're the faggot as some parts of their biological essence are ugly in a way not dissimilar to men's "ugliness". A man who licks women 's feet is a cuckold with humiliation fetish and humiliation always escalates until its apex : being fucked by another man

Don't let me even start with farts, vomit etc.

What blackmailing material do you have on mods? Why aren't you banned already?