Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reminder that globohomo hates Russia because it is unapologetically White, patriarchal, and nationalist.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Look at this sea of young White people all brimming with nationalistic pride, cheering for their country and culture! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: What a lovely racially homogenous country without shitskins and nigger apes! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leSGEESzvQY

Meanwhile, Anglo Saxons are all drowning in self-hate while slurping on AIDs-infected nigger cocks. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

a perfect place to live
Aryan White Hyperborea when?

They are as decadent as any other white. They just don't accept lgbt is all

all i see is normie filfth

Much less decadent than Anglos and other Western Euro scum.

Exactly, so many users here were psyopped HARD into thinking Russia is some new age Nazi Germany

so many users here were psyopped HARD into thinking Russia is some new age Nazi Germany
It is a new age Nazi Germany which is why jews want to destroy it.

Look at this sea of young White people all brimming with nationalistic pride, cheering for their country and culture! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: What a lovely racially homogenous country without shitskins and nigger apes! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leSGEESzvQY

Meanwhile, Anglo Saxons are all drowning in self-hate while slurping on AIDs-infected nigger cocks. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Russians are less white and less Christian than most European countries. Even the whites are not fully white, as we have deformed slav features.

But the nationalistic propaganda is amazing. The russians are doing good for cohesion of their society.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ngl I used to think this back when I would read the Stormer, cause the writers are massive Russia shills.

Russia isn’t based in the slightest, you have to talk to people who live there or in its proximity to understand this. But even without doing so, just take a look at their rhetoric regarding Ukraine. They sound like fucking BLM fags, “Nazi” is thrown around as an insult in Russia just as if not MORE often than it is in the West

Russia loves Jews, JFL. What do you think all the billionaires are? You have to ignore every actual metric and statistic that shows Russia is a Mongoloid degenerate shithole to show Russia as some kind of trad white haven. :feelshaha:

Russia loves Jews, JFL. What do you think all the billionaires are? You have to ignore every actual metric and statistic that shows Russia is a Mongoloid degenerate shithole to show Russia as some kind of trad white haven. :feelshaha:

No skin color will save a subhuman face

what is your race?

@wereq You should move there. You have a higher chance of Ascension with a Slavic foid. There "white nationalists" for show only. Which is perfect for you.

"KKK in the streets SJW in the sheets" The complete opposite of White American leftists who are "SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets"

Many conflicts in this thread.
I can't have anything against any nation because I'm gonna live like some worthless dog anyways.

The reason I like Russia is how interesting it's nature is. There are vast plains full of lakes and berries with clear sky above.
People are fucked up and I don't find them important anymore. Traditionalism is dead and I don't want any of you to feel shame because of bullshit globohomo decisions made by our bootlicking leaders. Countries like Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam and Malesia are under replacement level and under siege of passport bros.
Some rich privileged pussies decided to cause population bottleneck and remove 'bad' people from gene pool AKA ugly short man.

I'm very humble considering I come from infamous Balkans :feelshaha:

@wereq You should move there. You have a higher chance of Ascension with a Slavic foid. There "white nationalists" for show only. Which is perfect for you.

"KKK in the streets SJW in the sheets" The complete opposite of White American leftists who are "SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets"
Pajeet truecels like me shouldn't go near Whites. I don't want to defile their environment. Also, race mixing is bad.

Pajeet truecels like me shouldn't go near Whites. I don't want to defile their environment. Also, race mixing is bad.
Why? if you have kids they won't look like Pajeets.

its a concert

you will never find sandnigger and street shitters making concerts about being proud about their race, they already know that there's nothing to be proud about.
i still hate when i see degenerates in my country making "i am a proud arab" or "i am a proud muslim".

EXACTLY

Slava Rossiya / Novorossiya !!!!!
Black And White Power GIF by xponentialdesign

I like the Russia Threads from you,
They’re fighting for traditional values, no race mixing and shitskin nigger apes
That’s why I support Russia.

Well Putin is not a white nationalist. Russians are intermixing with Central Asians, siberian mongoloids

I like the Russia Threads from you,
They’re fighting for traditional values, no race mixing and shitskin nigger apes
That’s why I support Russia.
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back