Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder that medical professionals aren't critical thinkers. They aren't scientific or rational.

I view all humans as slightly advanced apes. Some of those apes got into positions of power or influence, but that doesn't change human nature.

I view all humans as slightly advanced apes. Some of those apes got into positions of power or influence, but that doesn't change human nature.
Based take graycel. Welcome

Brootal animalpill. Just because we are intelligent, doesnt mean were much different from animals.

Yeah they aren't. And being intelligent doesn't help with that either, only whether you're gullible. And a lot of doctors are gullible as hell as they don't even bother to question the big pharma. My dad was a doctor and he forced me to get the swine flu vaxx in 2010

Jewish "doctors" are little more than propagandists pretending to be retarded. They know what they're doing. It's not ignorance. It's malice. They want you dead, and they think it's funny.

Jewish "doctors" are little more than propagandists pretending to be retarded. They know what they're doing. It's not ignorance. It's malice. They want you dead, and they think it's funny.
This is also true. There is no incentive to keep a patient healthy. This why the entire periodic table is present in the ingredients list and soy, vegetable oils are present in your food.

Doctors may be good at their specifications but they are very easy to manipulate by government and big pharma. They think they’re so smart but they’re ironically very easy to dupe by institutions.
Doctors obeyed the system with such dilligence to become a doctor in the first place, it will be the same when it comes to obeying their authorities.

Did he make you get the COVID vax too?
Nah, he died in 2016. And I wouldn't have ever taken the covid vax when I realised the truth about the swine flu vaxx.

Brb gonna take my 4th jab just to piss off antivaxxers

Remember the whole Ocytocin scandle where doctors were wined and dined to shill medicine for big pharma? Doctors may be good at their specialties but they are very easy to manipulate by government and big pharma. They think they’re so smart but they’re ironically very easy to dupe by institutions.
They weren't duped. It was a business transaction. Ask any med-school student why they want to be a doctor, and just about every dinhle one of them will aay "money"

Anti-vaxxing is kinda stupid ngl :feelsjuice:

Who r u:feelswhat:

my dad almost died a couple weeks after his vax. poison

toilets can never be doctors

my dad is a doctor and he always tells me about how bad toilets are at doing their jobs and how unprofessional and stupid they're

doctors are retards,especially women.
They will take anything they read as gospel , with no criticism because "it was written by a doctor, so it must be true. Do you know more than a doctor?"
this sums up my experiences with doctors

They weren't duped. It was a business transaction. Ask any med-school student why they want to be a doctor, and just about every dinhle one of them will aay "money"
Good point

Many doctors are scammers, they don’t even spend 5 minutes looking at you.

Many doctors are scammers, they don’t even spend 5 minutes looking at you.
And they never admit when they don't know something. Just like everybody else. Except in more technical areas people actually sometimes admit that they don't know. I hate it so much, I always hated it. They would all rather lie and lead you down a wrong path than admit that they simply don't know either.

Brb gonna take my 4th jab just to piss off antivaxxers
That doesn't piss us off, we laugh at you. It would piss us off if you could somehow force us to take it too.