Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reminder that not a single soul on earth thinks you're worth helping

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
I recently spent 3 months in a psychiatric unit and there wasn't one female under the age of 40 there at any given stage, even then there were only 3 women among us. I got mogged on by every male around my age (I'm 5' 11" and I was one of the shortest people in the ward). These chadlites were mostly under observation for suicidal tendencies lmao

After a Paddock: "Oh he just needed some psychiatric help. He needed to spend some time in a mental hospital."

Even when incels do try to get some mental help, they get pushed to the side like a cockroach.

I've come across those depressed chadlites a couple of times on suicide methods hideout Google group when it wasn't yet closed to new users.
They're pure sui fuel to an incel and girls there flirt with them in front of you.
As an incel I was treated like shit there too by feminists and wk orbiters.

After a Paddock: "Oh he just needed some psychiatric help. He needed to spend some time in a mental hospital."

Even when incels do try to get some mental help, they get pushed to the side like a cockroach.

They didn't even give me proper accommodation, I told them numerous times I needed my light fixed and they never got to it