Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder the blackpill doesn’t care about your politics or ideologu

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
JBW/racepill-blackpill is eternal
A74488BB E9EF 4E6F 94FD 6DD6890F4973

Foids have no concept of loyalty.
They will 100% fuck your enemies while your dead corpse gets eaten by maggots for just protecting your nation.:feelsree:
Us soldier killed

THIS is your fate for being a nationalist coper as an incel meanwhile Chaddam seeking asylum in the west is fucking his first 16-year-old cumskin JB.:blackpill:

Last edited:
Fuck SJW foids who still fuck white Chad. If you don't live woke don't talk woke. :feelswhat:

Do not sell out to these weird SJW whores.

politics is kind retarded anyway

@BummerDrummer @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Well yeah, no shit.

Foids have no concept of loyalty.
They will 100% fuck your enemies while your dead corpse gets eaten by maggots for just protecting your nation.:feelsree:
Yeah, look at French whores during WWII.

White people are gods :feelsbadman:
Not all of us. Good genetics are still required, it's just a somewhat lower bar set for us.

Not all of us. Good genetics are still required, it's just a somewhat lower bar set for us.
You are the epitome of beauty, created in the image of god himself.

your average political discussion is so emotionally toned, predictable and carricare it reads as a literal joke
there's behind curtains intent to polarize and purposefully divide the masses that is easily achieved and done since the majority is primarily driven by emotions and sense of belonging where their propellant is to wipe off/own what is seen as the threat i.e rival(ry)
it serves them as carefully put redirector of where your eyes or in-all attention lies at for their own shadowed purposes of forwarding unheard-of hidden to public plans
the chances your favorite politician isn't a nauseated jitter spinning 360 in his own small circle inside a giant structured circus of deliberately controlled pawns is extraordinarily low
the puppet on stage was orchestrated to heighten your sense of power/importance/contribution

Last edited:
I don't understand the cry behind colonization, stronger civilizations conquer weaker ones it's been like this since the beginning of humanity

[UWSL]Not all of us. Good genetics are still required, it's just a somewhat lower bar set for us.[/UWSL]
You are a demigod among men every ethnic wishes they were white deep down

You are a demigod among men every ethnic wishes they were white deep down
Not white and autistic, though. Every autist wishes they were a neurotypical deep down.

Not white and autistic, though. Every autist wishes they were a neurotypical deep down.
I’m bald and NT
I would take white + hair + autism any day over
What I have now which is
Curry + bald + NT

would you want to be st birdcel?
It’s better than what I am right now tbh at least I could ascend decently with a bimax in his shoes, there’s no bimax for my race

It’s better than what I am right now tbh at least I could ascend decently with a bimax in his shoes, there’s no bimax for my race
he had bimax and he's still utterly subhuman. he can't even breathe and is stunted as fuck. you don't want to be him