Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder what awaits you if you "ascend"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Reminder that after you spend years going daily to gym, taking a shower every other day, humiliating yourself at work and doing any and everything to climb the corporate ladder just to finally marry a jaded Chad widow who will probably even be your senior, she will still get bored of you and cheat on you with Chad, which she'll happily talk about with the news.

Helena, 48

Noel and I met last year, on a swingers site, where married people go to have affairs. I have been with my husband for 26 years but I don’t think there has ever been real passion between us. We don’t even really fight. We are like friendly flatmates who coparent two children. I started browsing men’s profiles because I felt like I’d been asleep for the past two decades. I was intrigued by the idea of sex with a stranger. I wanted that stranger to be married too, so I could count on his discretion.
Sex with my husband happens rarely and is always focused around his erection. It’s essentially a race for him to cum. But when Noel began to touch me I could sense him watching and listening, trying to work out precisely what gave me pleasure. We had penetrative sex the fourth time we met, and Noel said “I love you”, right before it happened. I asked him to say it again because I thought I was hallucinating.
I should have left my marriage years ago. I am hanging on for the sake of convenience, and out of fear. It’s no small thing to break up your children’s home, particularly as Noel and I have only been together for 12 months. The risks we take are unsustainable, though. We used to travel to out-of-the-way hotels, but the craving to see him has become so strong that I break my own rules, and meet him in coffee shops minutes from my house. We just sit opposite each other, holding hands under the table, drinking each other in.

Old ascension/marriage is cope. If all of your prime years went by uneventfully, what makes you think something worthwhile will show up when you're 40 or something? It's best to embrace celibacy at this point, and, although unadvisable, see a prostitute if the idea of never ever having sex is too burdensome for your mind.

Believe it or not, ascending is the easy part

They've got a whole series about sex havers, "this is how we do it"...

yeah, lately older woman marriages are way more common

can't imagine that sadness

These are the people calling incels amoral and turned away from reality jfl

Blackpill saves lives, but more importantly it saves what little dignity is left in the rotted out body of a would be orbiter / buxxer.

These are the people calling incels amoral and turned away from reality jfl

Blackpill saves lives, but more importantly it saves what little dignity is left in the rotted out body of a would be orbiter / buxxer.

Idk about you but existence is so absurd it’s unbelievable.

Like seriously, even if you’ve managed to convince yourself that “love” exists and you have meaningful memories, most of the time that “love” dies out and ends in torture, annoyance, and cuckoldry or humiliation.

It’s like extra humiliation for us, we are denied a few fleeting moments of bliss which will probability wise end up in humiliation or torture, and all of society tortures us / isolates us / shames us for missing out on that bliss, even though we can’t do anything about it at this point.

It’s just craziness

Love is a illusion that only exists if u believe in the Tooth Fairy

Reminder that after you spend years going daily to gym, taking a shower every other day, humiliating yourself at work and doing any and everything to climb the corporate ladder just to finally marry a jaded Chad widow who will probably even be your senior, she will still get bored of you and cheat on you with Chad, which she'll happily talk about with the news.

Murphys law is always in effect for inkwells

Idk about you but existence is so absurd it’s unbelievable.

Like seriously, even if you’ve managed to convince yourself that “love” exists and you have meaningful memories, most of the time that “love” dies out and ends in torture, annoyance, and cuckoldry or humiliation.

It’s like extra humiliation for us, we are denied a few fleeting moments of bliss which will probability wise end up in humiliation or torture, and all of society tortures us / isolates us / shames us for missing out on that bliss, even though we can’t do anything about it at this point.

It’s just craziness
agree
cuckoldry and humiliation is always inevitable as an inkie
if you ascend youll get cucked
if you dont youll be humiliated

I imagine that if I ascend, the female would be overly protective of her body and wouldn't like me to touch her.

In other news somehow it’s even more ovER

dont plan to ascend