Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RemindER: your looksmatch is partying on a yacht off the coast of Monaco

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Right now, as you rot alone - your oneitis is using the fact foids live life on dog-mode to her advantage, and she is on a yacht partying with Mbappe.

Just now, I was cooking some food - I realized this is the case for me irl.

My high school oneitis moved to Newport Beach, California - yacht central of Orange County, California.

I truly do hate this Jew/nigger planet - a guy needs a yacht just to lose his virginity.

View: https://youtu.be/PtQMk6GZcB8?feature=shared

Getting railed by chad while I'm rotting.

Right now, as you rot alone - your oneitis is using the fact foids live life on dog-mode to her advantage, and she is on a yacht partying with Mbappe.

Just now, I was cooking some food - I realized this is the case for me irl.

My high school oneitis moved to Newport Beach, California - yacht central of Orange County, California.

I truly do hate this Jew/nigger planet - a guy needs a yacht just to lose his virginity.

View: https://youtu.be/PtQMk6GZcB8?feature=shared

if you look through foids social media, there is a surprising amount of pics of them on boats off the coast of some sunny country.
Idk why that is and how they all manage to get there, but it is a pattern I have observed.

Take it from me - a California wizardcel, foids live life on just-have-a- vagina-mode.

It’s simple - imagine how much better your life would have been if there was true “equality” between males and foids.
- males not being treated like we are all raping maniacs.
- males being able to talk to foids without being accused of harassment for minor miscommunications.
- Males being able to pick the moment they want to lose their virginity, just like all foids in the west do.
- Males being able to date without “leagues”.
- Males not being starved for touch due their looks.

No matter how ugly a male is - his looksmatch will be on the phone with her sister saying,”Yeah I went to a yacht party last night. Mbappe was there, he’s shorter than I thought he was.”

Any woman no matter how ugly or fat, can pull up an app on her phone and have 300 mates within the hour.
No shit the bitch is on a yacht, she has too many options.

foids who are less than your looksmatch have still whored out to Chad and been laid hundreds of times

Any woman no matter how ugly or fat, can pull up an app on her phone and have 300 mates within the hour.
No shit the bitch is on a yacht, she has too many options.
Your looksmatch - is on a yacht refusing 6’3” chads, because she is looking for a guy with blue eyes.

foids who are less than your looksmatch have still whored out to Chad and been laid hundreds of times
The reason foids are more successful than males today in college - is because, foids have a constant stream of support from everyone in their lives. If people are “mean” to the foid - something must be wrong with that misogynistic person. Males are expected to be treated roughly, society is being shorted unless males are being pushed to the brink.

Foids can get laid, whenever they want. Foids can also have relationships whenever they want - those facts boost their confidence and motivates them to achieve more on college campuses.

“Getting a social circle” - is a cope, chad and foids are the social circles. Just because you joined a Bonsai tree cutting club, that does not automatically ensure foids will fuck you.

Your looksmatch - is on a yacht refusing 6’3” chads, because she is looking for a guy with blue eyes.
And it's the fault of our recent ancestors, may they burn in Hell for eternity.
If you have private property, all you need is to grab your looksmatch and an icepick and woosh :feelsmage: you now have a living sex doll you can hang up as furniture :feelsLightsaber:
The only other option is dying alone.
In life you either take what you want, die, or suffer a living death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back