Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rent free 24x7

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
They should just rename r/politics to r/the_donald at this point
Screenshot 20230826 000203

Democracy is outdated in the US. We need to make Trump emperor of north america

Honestly at this point, I feel like non-American SJWs are more obsessed with him than western liberals.

Why is politics SUCH A BIG COPE for normies, I don’t get it. And they never get tired of it either.

Honestly at this point, I feel like non-American SJWs are more obsessed with him than western liberals.

Why is politics SUCH A BIG COPE for normies, I don’t get it. And they never get tired of it either.
There was a time when young people made fun of old guys for being glued to the tv and newspapers for politics...

There was a time when young people made fun of old guys for being glued to the tv and newspapers for politics...
Now it’s the exact polar opposite.

So fucking over for zoomers.

Democracy is outdated everywhere. One of the shittiest forms of government
Its the only system where organized incel consciousness can have power. In other forms of goverment there is only chadocracy in different forms.

The election was stolen and Donald John Trump is being railroaded by a corrupt DOJ
That's why I've always actually deeply admired Trump