Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rent free

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Screenshot 20230929 184452

Screenshot 20230929 184502

Housing prices are off the roof, crime is rampant, immigrants are everywhere, trannies grooming kids everywhere, but they still can't get Trump out of their heads. Liberals are a sick joke to society.

This is r/politics btw. It's like this whenever you visit, dead serious

Housing prices are off the roof, crime is rampant, immigrants are everywhere, trannies grooming kids everywhere, but they still can't get Trump out of their heads. Liberals are a sick joke to society.
Kek

This is r/politics btw. It's like this whenever you visit, dead serious
that sub and reddit as a whole is now lefitst/corporation propaganda machine. Remember when they banned NNN for "misiniformaion" and it wasnt saying anything against le protected lgbt degens

that sub and reddit as a whole is now lefitst/corporation propaganda machine. Remember when they banned NNN for "misiniformaion" and it wasnt saying anything against le protected lgbt degens
Nnn was not just refusing the vaccines, but also the new world order that's being pushed. They couldn't tolerate seeing that

Nnn was not just refusing the vaccines, but also the new world order that's being pushed. They couldn't tolerate seeing that
Ye ik what it was for. Its just that I got suprised it got banned bcs I thought reddit was only banning anti lgbt stuff. After nnn was banned I realised propaganda is much wider than I tought originally

Orange man bad :soy: