Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Renting a house is cucked

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d rather buy a house then pay somebody to live in a house that I don’t even own that’s the most cucked thing ever

In my city buying my own appartments would cost something like 100 000usd. I don't have such money.
The city I want to move to is very expensive. Small studio can cost over 300 000 usd.
So I have to pay to a landlord until I die :feelsrope:

In my city buying my own appartments would cost something like 100 000usd. I don't have such money.
The city I want to move to is very expensive. Small studio can cost over 300 000 usd.
So I have to pay to a landlord until I die :feelsrope:

300k for shitty studio??
fk its ovER for everyone poor :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

300k for shitty studio??
Well, of course I can choose EVEN SMALLER studio. With just a15 square meters of space. On city suburb. In a shitty neighborhood. "JUST" for a 150 000usd.
But I still have too much human dignity to live in such a cage

Well, of course I can choose EVEN SMALLER studio. With just a15 square meters of space. On city suburb. In a shitty neighborhood. "JUST" for a 150 000usd.
But I still have too much human dignity to live in such a cage

wow that's retarded

real estate bubble needs to pop asap