Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Replace all men with dogs"

Dogpilled again

If all men were replaced then humanity would end, smart logic.

If we ever discover an humanoid alien species I hope we take the women of those aliens for ourselves and reduce human women to the status of chattel slaves.

Another day, another proof that women love fucking dogs.

i have 0 chances winning against a blue eyed husky in a attraction competition

toilets gonna toilet

It's either Chad or a dog, anthing else is subhuman.

Cats are also popular amongst foids but cat owners are often more ugly foids and feminists ones.

It has to be a creepy ethnic

women love a handsome husky

Another twoxchromosomes post that is a perfect candidate to be gender swapped and posted on other subreddits like @Stupid Clown did here:

Also:

Another day, another proof that women love fucking dogs.
i have 0 chances winning against a blue eyed husky in a attraction competition
It's either Chad or a dog, anthing else is subhuman.

Cats are also popular amongst foids but cat owners are often more ugly foids and feminists ones.

If we ever discover an humanoid alien species I hope we take the women of those aliens for ourselves and reduce human women to the status of chattel slaves.
maybe the reason we have found no intelligent allien life is just like in our species their foids ruined their civilizations and selected for dysgenic traits.

If all men were replaced then humanity would end
Only foids would survive but until they figure a way out to breed without the male seed, it will be a race against the clock to not die in masse.

JFL. The memes write themselves at this point

Whats with this feeling unsafe thing other than being targeted for rape it is completely emotional, you are never safe when you step out the door, some random person could start shooting people hit by a car etc. maybe a gay nigga will rape you who knows why is it just foids that act like this

Dog is not Men’s best friend
its WOMENS best friend

Is she fucking serious, dude? :feelsseriously:
Some retard staring at her is enough for her to feel LE OPPRESSION OF PATRIARCHY?

What a bunch of whiny, worthless idiots.

The dogpill is brutal