Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Reports of my Auschwitz diet so far

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I've been going on the Auschwitz diet for about 3 weeks now.

I eat stale bread mixed with watery soup from instant noodles. Just like the jews did. I think I eat about 600 calories a day or something like that.

I feel better than ever, what the fuck are those jews talking about, Auschwitz diet is very healthy and anyway they were getting like 3 times as much food as me so what are this jews complaining about.

This is such a massive hoax JFL. 6 million my ass.

Kikeniggers had the greatest fad diet in Europe and heated showers, truly the most ungrateful race.

Humans are meant to eat low calorie foods and small portions of meat. The portion size of goyslop and the Made in labs food is why america and canada is getting so fat every year

Humans are meant to eat low calorie foods and small portions of meat. The portion size of goyslop and the Made in labs food is why america and canada is getting so fat every year
Im in europe and eat so fucking much and still not fat, Only in the face tho

i think it was all the labour that wiped them out as opposed to the food

i think it was all the labour that wiped them out as opposed to the food
Then they should be gymmaxxed how can they die from labour JFL

They were getting enough food I proved it with my diet

fucking jews were lazy thats all the germans fed them and they were ungrateful and make up false stories later

Then they should be gymmaxxed how can they die from labour JFL
idk my feet get blistered and bloody just from walking for a few hours

You wont lose weight auschwitzmaxxing. I tried for several months. Your metabolism will slow way down and youll just be tired all the time.
If that will happen I will punish my body

I will put it into gas chamber if dares to disobey me.

If that will happen I will punish my body

I will put it into gas chamber if dares to disobey me.
punish ur body for not making u chad and 6’4

i think i never ate more than 1500 calories in a day

what's your end goal? you're eating pure carbs so you will 100% lose whatever muscle mass you currently have

I eat stale bread mixed with watery soup from instant noodles. Just like the jews did. I think I eat about 600 calories a day or something like that.

I feel better than ever, what the fuck are those jews talking about, Auschwitz diet is very healthy and anyway they were getting like 3 times as much food as me so what are this jews complaining about.

Next level is Stalin-diet which consists of one liter water per day. It's quite hardcore.

I don't think they had instant noodles in Auschwitz

zz

Do you just eat noodles and bread evERy day?

How much exercise you do?

zz

Do you just eat noodles and bread evERy day?

How much exercise you do?
I eat beef jerky

I do exercise 4 times a week but for the past 2 weeks I didnt do any because I was tired need to start again