Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reproduction is cucked.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
If you still care about passing your genes to the next generation you are just another brainless animal,Why should we care about reproduction in this cucked reality? Things were always the same shit,Prime lifeforms feeding on weak lifeforms...Why should we care? Why should we suffer because we wont be another cog in this fucked machine called reality? Fuck this species,Fuck life,the concept of life is cucked and affection/love is just an illusion.

Why should we care about reproduction in this cucked reality? Things were always the same shit,Prime lifeforms feeding on weak lifeforms...Why should we care? Why should we suffer because we wont be another cog in this fucked machine called reality?
I can't get that either.
Antinatalism is the only right choice for blackpilled people, in my opinion.

idk man someone sounds like they had too much copium for today

Specially in third world shitholes like cartel-land
Yeah, if you live in a shithole, that's another reason why you shouldn't have children.

I just want to fuck raw pussy, don't care about passing my shit tier genes

If you still care about passing your genes to the next generation you are just another brainless animal,Why should we care about reproduction in this cucked reality? Things were always the same shit,Prime lifeforms feeding on weak lifeforms...Why should we care? Why should we suffer because we wont be another cog in this fucked machine called reality? Fuck this species,Fuck life,the concept of life is cucked and affection/love is just an illusion.
It was about men unselfishly protecting women

I want to live forever just so I can spite society and existence

Not worth it with shitty genes, i wouldn't want kids anyway, possibly under any circumstances. The life is worthless after all, the humanity is destroying this planet anyway, there's no happy future ahead.

Not worth it with shitty genes, i wouldn't want kids anyway, possibly under any circumstances. The life is worthless after all, the humanity is destroying this planet anyway, there's no happy future ahead.

Let this world burn,Those apes could have developed FTL engines for spaceships but no,Chad harem is more important :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Let this world burn,Those apes could have developed FTL engines for spaceships but no,Chad harem is more important :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
I'd be happy too if this clown world ended/burned down, it's a fantasy of mine, maybe I'm not present to see the inevitable destruction in the future.

I'd be happy too if this clown world ended/burned down, it's a fantasy of mine, maybe I'm not present to see the inevitable destruction in the future.

Yeah,nothing lasts forever