Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Resident Evil 4 is overrated and I’m angry

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Garbage game. Garbage story. Garbage characters. I know it’s supposed to be this Japanese over the top glorified shining rendition (slash parody?) of a 90s American action horror movie contrived to a videogame, but holy shit I don’t care, did it really have to be this pretentiously stylish and loud for a horror game of all things? The story is drivel. The characters are forgettable (Leon who?), and if it hadn’t been for Ashly showing off big titties and the gameplay being so fleshed-out and having this grip tight Nintendo levels of quality/fidelity/feeling going for it at the time (which I cannot for the life of me remember giving a single flying fuck about during my playthrough cause I was too busy oh yeah getting frustrated over how much of a fucking tanky slog piece of shit the controls were on the shitty ass fat PS2), it would’ve sold like utter shit on the bottom of my ugly ass shoe because fuck all capitalism suck my hairy balls evil corporate entities Jew fuck die die die. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Silent Hill >

super patient

@Stupid Clown thoughts tbh? Was this slop? :ping:

Ngl tbh I gotta say there’s a lotta things the game was really good at (I unironically found the autistic inventory management genius and don’t get me started on the atmosphere and ambience) but it had too many issues I couldn’t overlook unfortunately which is a shame cause I had always wanted to get into it really badly and failed all three times I tried. The first time I got sick of the motion blur and the camera movements, the second time I got bored of the story and stopped somewhere at the beginning, and the third time I realized there’s apparently a girl I gotta save and that’s the ultimate cuck obviously I mean come on so I quit.

very based game for its time

Are you talking about the original or the remake?

Garbage game. Garbage story. Garbage characters. I know it’s supposed to be this Japanese over the top glorified shining rendition (slash parody?) of a 90s American action horror movie contrived to a videogame, but holy shit I don’t care, did it really have to be this pretentiously stylish and loud for a horror game of all things? The story is drivel. The characters are forgettable (Leon who?), and if it hadn’t been for Ashly showing off big titties and the gameplay being so fleshed-out and having this grip tight Nintendo levels of quality/fidelity/feeling going for it at the time (which I cannot for the life of me remember giving a single flying fuck about during my playthrough cause I was too busy oh yeah getting frustrated over how much of a fucking tanky slog piece of shit the controls were on the shitty ass fat PS2), it would’ve sold like utter shit on the bottom of my ugly ass shoe because fuck all capitalism suck my hairy balls evil corporate entities Jew fuck die die die. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Silent Hill >
Was gonnna buy it on sale but didnt, Ive played all the other games.

My favourite is 3. Not the remake though.

Silent Hill >
RE4 sucks
and yeah Silent Hill > RE franchise
Zombies? cool, SuperZombies? cool, Monsters and hot girls? cool

>NONO IS ACKTUALLY A CONSPIRATION FO HUDNREDS OF YEARSD AND THE ANTECESORS OF WESKER AND UMBRELLA IS A MYTHOLOGY AND THE VIRUESES ARE ACKTUALLY SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL AND THEY AFFECT VILLAGES AND IT ISNT THE T VIRUS IS ACKTUALLY OTHER VIRUS AND IT IS CALLED PLAGUE AND IT ALSO HAS A FUTURISTIC WAR AND ALSO IT HAS AND

fucking bullshit I would've loved a story with zombies and hot girls fighting against a corrupt company producing monsters, not their braindead lore that sounds like fucking FNAF
and as far as I know only the first 3 games follow that narrative

RE4 sucks
and yeah Silent Hill > RE franchise
Zombies? cool, SuperZombies? cool, Monsters and hot girls? cool

>NONO IS ACKTUALLY A CONSPIRATION FO HUDNREDS OF YEARSD AND THE ANTECESORS OF WESKER AND UMBRELLA IS A MYTHOLOGY AND THE VIRUESES ARE ACKTUALLY SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL AND THEY AFFECT VILLAGES AND IT ISNT THE T VIRUS IS ACKTUALLY OTHER VIRUS AND IT IS CALLED PLAGUE AND IT ALSO HAS A FUTURISTIC WAR AND ALSO IT HAS AND

fucking bullshit I would've loved a story with zombies and hot girls fighting against a corrupt company producing monsters, not their braindead lore that sounds like fucking FNAF
and as far as I know only the first 3 games follow that narrative
I told them to hold the line.

Based

I told them to hold the line.

Based
And the fact that you're playing as Chad Kennedy is cucked beyond imagination
>WEEEE IM JUST HELPING THIS CHAD FUCK MY CUTE BLONDE VIRGIN ONEITIS WEEEEEE GO LEON I WANT TO SEE YOU FUCK MY CUTE ASHLEY GO LEON KISS HER WEE IM SELFINSERTING TRUST ME!!

I don't hate brocels who play games but gamers as a whole are fucking braindead retards

It's simple arcade fun. I skip all the cutscenes.