Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Respect Steven Hawking

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
One of the the very few acedemic theoritical physicists who married a non subhuman wife. In fact his wife is out of his league. While his coleagues were going insane from celibacy or fapped to oblivion he was fucking this:

jane-wilde-hawking-stephen.jpg

ynldj.jpg

Also, he mentioned that getting engaged to her gave him something to live for once again proving that gf is EVERYTHING.

Sorry, all non-virgins get the bullet

And thats why he got motivation to become who he is now. No gf means no energy for anything

kodoku said:
And thats why he got motivation to become who he is now. No gf means no energy for anything

Exacly. Women are fucking human NEED. Without them you are an animated corpse.

Exactly why I do feel that every man is ENTITLED to a gf.

FeminismsCancer said:
Exactly why I do feel that every man is ENTITLED to a gf.

Care to elaborate?

This just fuels my desire to off myself.

incelman said:
Care to elaborate?

Never heard blue pills and feminazis say that we aren't entitled to sex? I said this mostly as hyperbole to trigger those bullies.

Minjaze said:
This just fuels my desire to off myself.

Why this in particular?

FeminismsCancer said:
Never heard blue pills and feminazis say that we aren't entitled to sex? I said this mostly as hyperbole to trigger those bullies.

Good going.

shes ugly as fuck, and they are matches or on best pictures he proly mogs her.

but yeah, it is destructive and unreal to think how we are still alive in 20s as absolute virgins.

life doesnt make sense without sex. whole society and whole world spins around it.

i dont have much energy to live left.

dr-problematic said:

but yeah, it is destructive and unreal to think how we are still alive in 20s as absolute virgins.

life doesnt make sense without sex. whole society and whole world spins around it.

Back in the 70s they didn't have the good makeup of today. She would be above average if she was in our era.

I keep myself alive because I want to see how far I will go.

google his net worth and you will see why the bitch stuck around. I GUARANTEE she has the pass to bang anyone she wants

Reminder that hypergamy has changed in the 21st century.

Octopusgun2 said:
Reminder that hypergamy has changed in the 21st century.

Back in the day having education and character mattered.

his wife is low tier normie. 5 at best.

incelman said:
Why this in particular?
Because he managed to find someone despite being dorky looking and later disabled.

Minjaze said:
Because he managed to find someone despite being dorky looking and later disabled.

It was the 60s. We would easily get laid back then.

dr-problematic said:

think about the Man in your avi, would he kill himself over not having women? ( yes i know he had plenty but im 100000% sure even if he didnt in his 20s he wouldnt care much)

Weed said:
High IQ theory confirmed.

It was the 60s and approaching women was apprecaited.

Hunter said:
cope. 5 is low tier, althought not quite subhuman.

I mean it's a lot compared to other scientists.

incelman said:
I mean it's a lot compared to other scientists.

when you're comparing to that, its already over.

Hunter said:
when you're comparing to that, its already over.

Most sceintist betabux deformed women.

COPE! STATUS GAME IS REAL, WOULD ANY GIRL GIVE THIS INCEL TIME OF DAY IF HE WASN'T RICH? FUCK NO!

jagged0 said:
COPE! STATUS GAME IS REAL, WOULD ANY GIRL GIVE THIS INCEL TIME OF DAY IF HE WASN'T RICH? FUCK NO!

He met her in college

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back