Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Respect women you incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/xg4cZppSRUw

It doesn't matter if she drinks a bowl of piss on camera

All women are qweens teehee

Comments are based

This slut was selfish enough to bring a male child into this world. Its so over for that kid

This slut was selfish enough to bring a male child into this world. Its so over for that kid
O fuck i feel so bad for this little nigga. Imagine If your mother was litteral whore who was severaly times fucked by niggers on camera and everyone can just search for it :society:.
I am curious what will be his reaction when he will see his mother's videos of her being fucked by feral niggers and drinking piss tho :feelswhat:

Lmfao foid.exe literally doesn't understand logic.

O fuck i feel so bad for this little nigga. Imagine If your mother was litteral whore who was severaly times fucked by niggers on camera and everyone can just search for it :society:.
I am curious what will be his reaction when he will see his mother's videos of her being fucked by feral niggers and drinking piss tho :feelswhat:

No worries. Her son will be castrated into an obedient soyboy who will think his mother is "a queen who fought against white male privilege and white supremacy by fucking a bunch of nigs on camera" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

No worries. Her son will be castrated into an obedient soyboy who will think his mother is "a queen who fought against white male privilege and white supremacy by fucking a bunch of nigs on camera" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
what a truly dystopian world we are living in :feelsclown:

These hookers objectify THEMSELVES for money and then blame men for the way they feel after the fact. Google "external locus of control". Really explains the minds of these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back