Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel restaurants going to shit, might swap to frozen microwave/oven maxxed meals

what should I do?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Been having restaurant food almost daily but now many of em disappointing or getting boring or worse quality. And many of the restaurant owners and workers are uptight bitches. Making me think I might be better just buying a giant freezer/fridge and stuffing tons of frozen food in it and eating that with lots of sauces. Probably would be healthier and save me money in the long run. I don't have time to actually cook thoroughly myself atm. Thoughts?

Frozen foods is the way, mang :smonk:

You're throwing away money by eating restaurant food daily, JFL. :feelshaha:

You're throwing away money by eating restaurant food daily, JFL. :feelshaha:
yeah probably wasting 400-700 extra a month if not more due to restaurant food maxxing.

fuck restaurants and fuck uber. these guys are always the biggest fucking assholes. they will treat you like trash because youre subhuman and still expect you to tip. they don't give a fuck about what they do and often your order will be wrong or the food will be cold, the driver will struggle finding your place and you wonder if they ate your fries or if someone spit in your food. having to pay tip + fees makes it twice as expensive than if you just got food yourself, and three to 4 times as expensive than if you just made food yourself. its a shit deal and shit service.

fuck restaurants and fuck uber. these guys are always the biggest fucking assholes. they will treat you like trash because youre subhuman and still expect you to tip. they don't give a fuck about what they do and often your order will be wrong or the food will be cold, the driver will struggle finding your place and you wonder if they ate your fries or if someone spit in your food. having to pay tip + fees makes it twice as expensive than if you just got food yourself, and three to 4 times as expensive than if you just made food yourself. its a shit deal and shit service.
agreed, I have to use Uber/Door dash 50% of the time and yeah food often late missing or cold, often no sauces napkins etc. .

other half of time been picking up food myselfe. But even then lots of the restaurant owners/workers seem to be bitchy around lunch time and fuck the orders up. They act entitled as fuck and food is bland and shitty. ragefuel

wat kind of frozen microwave food?

idk how is it in burger land but from my experience, microwave food portion are small af. it's almost impossible to get full on them and use them as full substitute for daily meals.

Been having restaurant food almost daily but now many of em disappointing or getting boring or worse quality. And many of the restaurant owners and workers are uptight bitches. Making me think I might be better just buying a giant freezer/fridge and stuffing tons of frozen food in it and eating that with lots of sauces. Probably would be healthier and save me money in the long run. I don't have time to actually cook thoroughly myself atm. Thoughts?

Restaurants are ridiculously expensive,

This thread = #JustRichcelProblems

wat kind of frozen microwave food?

idk how is it in burger land but from my experience, microwave food portion are small af. it's almost impossible to get full on them and use them as full substitute for daily meals.
stuff like this:
1676209899712-jpeg.706829
https://www.tyson.com/products/frozen-chicken/

Attachments

• 1676209899712.jpeg
    1676209899712.jpeg
    948.5 KB · Views: 88
Food Delivery is a luxury. Tip or eat canned beans :p.

Tell them that you won't tip.

restaurants with good chefs make tasky food.

I largely subsist off microwave dinners. 1. eating out is expensive
2. Servers are usually repugnant entitled lazy stuck up landwhales who will hate you here and not forgive or forget that you didnt tip them well. (Even leaving relatively reasonable tips will get you in that boat) i personally dont tip at all.

Restaurants are ridiculously expensive,

This thread = #JustRichcelProblems
real rich folk have a private chef. They don't do need door dash or Uber eats. It is precisely because I am poor I do

@Transcended Trucel fellow currycel dont be STUPID. Learn how to cook my brother. Indina food is not hard to learn. I recommend Kabita Kitchen or Cooking with Fem to learn good non veg indian foods. You probable cna buy indian spices at an indian store and once you learn, you will never get fat or waste so much on uber eats or door dash as those are mad expensive escpaially in the nyc area.

It would be burning money to eat with these delivering companies and frozen food legitime taste like crap and is cancerous.

@Transcended Trucel fellow currycel dont be STUPID. Learn how to cook my brother. Indina food is not hard to learn. I recommend Kabita Kitchen or Cooking with Fem to learn good non veg indian foods. You probable cna buy indian spices at an indian store and once you learn, you will never get fat or waste so much on uber eats or door dash as those are mad expensive escpaially in the nyc area.
I already now how to cook. used to do it when had lower salary but big issue is just how much time it takes and how it rapes the mind. and experimenting while cooking leada to mass anger when it fucks up because ingredients and time wasted. while with eating out. just order something else if it is shit.

I already now how to cook. used to do it when had lower salary but big issue is just how much time it takes and how it rapes the mind. and experimenting while cooking leada to mass anger when it fucks up because ingredients and time wasted. while with eating out. just order something else if it is shit.
Yeah I know it takes a couple of time but it worth it to meal prep. Do it one day a week and eat difrent sorts of chicken salans with white rice and you eating good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back