Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL retaliatory racebait threads I had on the backburner but I don't care to post them anymore

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Righty-o!
★★★★★
Are nigcels involuntary celebate because they are slightly less retarded and violent than normal sex-having blacks?
As you know, esteemed colleagues, Tyrones are more likely to have harems of two to three dozen baby mamas, all shared between them but no sheboon baddie sleeps around with Eugene type fried chicken fiends. Could this be the root of the blackcel epidemic?

Please discuss.

There are a lot of blackcels on here. Are non-sheboon women more risk aversive and that's why they won't have sex with [CODE NAME FRIED CHICKEN FIENDS]?
It's been proven many times that sheboons exclusively select for gangbanger types. So can it be said that the reason Eugene type negroes that populate this forum are involuntarily celebate is they are too soft and prone to read the Great Gatsby thus sheboons don't want them, and non-sheboons are less willing to risk STDs by sleeping with niggers in general?

Please discuss.

blackies seething about they women

I do not understand what you typed. Plently of blackcels on here, most of the mods are :feelskek:

Are nigcels involuntary celebate because they are slightly less retarded and violent than normal sex-having blacks?
do you really think nigress only date violent thugmaxxed niggers?
also, how can you thugmaxx when you're a 5'1" or a 5'3" guy. you will just end up as an overcompensating guy. most of blackcels can't violentmaxx since they lack masculine features.
anyway, reported for racebait .... oh we're in the lounge

women love getting beaten

do you really think nigress only date violent thugmaxxed niggers?
also, how can you thugmaxx when you're a 5'1" or a 5'3" guy. you will just end up as an overcompensating guy. most of blackcels can't violentmaxx since they lack masculine features.
anyway, reported for racebait .... oh we're in the lounge
They're retaliatory racebait threads designed to provoke :society:

Really? News to me tbh. I thought most of them were white and rice. Which mods are black?
infinity is ??? race
caesercel is curry
slayerslayer and CPcel are chinks
the others are whites
and the grand leader master is black
(no sands)

Last edited:
infinity is ??? race
caesercel is curry
the others are whites
(no sands)
Robtical is Egyptian and I think TheEnforcer is some kind of sand. Dregster is Mexican. I think only Fat Link is an actual White guy. Infinity left when Master came back and might have been Master the whole time.

infinity is ??? race
caesercel is curry
the others are whites
(no sands)
Robtical is Egyptian and I think TheEnforcer is some kind of sand. Dregster is Mexican. I think only Fat Link is an actual White guy. Infinity left when Master came back and might have been Master the whole time.
Oh yeah TheProphetMuscle might be a White guy, not sure what he is

Oh yeah TheProphetMuscle might be a White guy, not sure what he is
he always hate it when someone post JBW posts so that's probably because he's white himself

Mayocels are like women. They will make racebait threads and when ethnics retaliate they will be like 'Racebait ethnics teehee':foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Other way around, faggot.
Nigga ethnic racebaiters get banned even for slightly hurting whitey's feelings. A mayocel could post a video of rapemaxxing on an ethnic bitch and mods would allow it.

Nigga ethnic racebaiters get banned even for slightly hurting whitey's feelings. A mayocel could post a video of rapemaxxing on an ethnic bitch and mods would allow it.
JoinedMar 24, 2023

You have no idea how many White posters are permanently banned for "racebait" and "fighting" while the ethnics get temp bans at worst, which they cry endlessly about.

niggers are by far the only race where both genders complain that opposite sex is race traitor for fucking whites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back