Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story retard rizz

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
so last year a super hot foid was in my workplace. i get bullied daily at work by all people there and this foid did too but she treated me like a dog that can't do anything on it's own. also my retardation is visible in my face. (down syndrome face and back neck, zig zag walking of down syndrome, etc).
i can't hide my anxiety in my face so she kept saying i'm so cute (treated like a subhuman baby). i was suicidal so i didn't even want to enjoy her hotness irl. i minded my work. and then one day i accidentally touched her feet across the table. then i put my feet again another day and she intentionally grasped my feet with her's.
and then some days later she intentionally tried to put her feet near my shoulder and touch my shoulder by putting it on my table claiming she just wants to stretch her legs.
she resigned shortly after and i cant control the frustration and can't stop cooming thinking about her ( not the feet )

so last year a super hot foid was in my workplace. i get bullied daily at work by all people there and this foid did too but she treated me like a dog that can't do anything on it's own. also my retardation is visible in my face. (down syndrome face and back neck, zig zag walking of down syndrome, etc).
i can't hide my anxiety in my face so she kept saying i'm so cute (treated like a subhuman baby). i was suicidal so i didn't even want to enjoy her hotness irl. i minded my work. and then one day i accidentally touched her feet across the table. then i put my feet again another day and she intentionally grasped my feet with her's.
and then some days later she intentionally tried to put her feet near my shoulder and touch my shoulder by putting it on my table claiming she just wants to stretch her legs.
she resigned shortly after and i cant control the frustration and can't stop cooming thinking about her ( not the feet )
Retard story you pulled outta ass

dnr Footfetish.is

Ya it sounds like she got off a bit on it, just not in a way were she wanted to ride you.

Ya it sounds like she got off a bit on it, just not in a way were she wanted to ride you.
its just foid's natural attitude to weak guys. trying to help and trying to be friendly. but i can't explain the feet grasp.

its just foid's natural attitude to weak guys. trying to help and trying to be friendly. but i can't explain the feet grasp.
You mean harmless guys. The reason foids are cunts to regular ugly men is to not take their dick, but if they don't seem capable of jumping on her then she can be more playful.

You mean harmless guys. The reason foids are cunts to regular ugly men is to not take their dick, but if they don't seem capable of jumping on her then she can be more playful.
I can attest. I'm a 5'4 manlet and half of all women in my area easily heightmog me. I don't have a masculine face, this paired with my height always caused some foids in high school to shit test and make fun of me. If you're an ogremaxxed cel they wouldn't attempt this.

oh. i really hope she grasped my feet intentionally. at least to be playful. i think she giggled to her friend after doing that

I can attest. I'm a 5'4 manlet and half of all women in my area easily heightmog me. I don't have a masculine face, this paired with my height always caused some foids in high school to shit test and make fun of me. If you're an ogremaxxed cel they wouldn't attempt this.
It's brutal, even asian girls here in singapore are 5'4++, how do you cope?

It's brutal, even asian girls here in singapore are 5'4++, how do you cope?
are singapore foids less retarded and rational ? has years of graduate mother scheme selected for the cured foid genes ?

are singapore foids less retarded and rational ? has years of graduate mother scheme selected for the cured foid genes ?
They are like all foods, nothing special. They are only programmed ro studycel.