Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel retarded cuck explains 5 reasons men are lonely

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

tldr; it's men's fault for being toxic. ofcourse if men suffer it's always our own fault. no mention of female hypergamy at all.

I wonder how a "5 reasons women are lonely would look like"

1- Men do not provide emotional support
2- Some independent women have decided they don't need men
3- Men's toxic nature makes women don't want to engage in relationships with them
4- Bluepilled crap
5- Somen feminist bullshit

Yeah but you only need a nosejob which is easy and cheap, i need a bimax.
"Only"? Rhinoplasty isn't easy. Many people need revisions.

Still easier than a fucking bimax, i also need a nosejob.
Common misconception but rhinoplasty isn't easy. Every surgical procedure is difficult and takes hours. Even a rhinoplasty takes hours.

:soy:Men don’t talk about their feelings:soy:
If we do soyciety comes after us.

It's easy and low risk COMPARED to other surgeries.
It's not low risk nor is it easy compared to other surgeries. Should I remind you of the curry who lost his entire fucking nose? People who die during complications of the surgery? Nobody died from a bimax but plenty of people have died from a rhinoplasty.

That curry got a cheap ass nosejob.
He had like 20+ rhinoplasties done by the same guy and ended up cutting his entire nose off. Fucking brutal. Lost in life.

It's not low risk nor is it easy compared to other surgeries. Should I remind you of the curry who lost his entire fucking nose? People who die during complications of the surgery? Nobody died from a bimax but plenty of people have died from a rhinoplasty.

Nigger shut the fuck up, seriously, anyone who’s not either recessed or under 5’5” is not incel.

:soy:Men don’t talk about their feelings:soy:
If we do soyciety comes after us.
this forum only exists in the first place because men can't talk about their problems openly in society.

If only I had said no when god asked me if I wanted nystagmus :feelskek:

My fault for having subhuman eye area and a ball shaped skull :lul:

Men are taught to be tough and not show our feelings when we are growing up in order to prepare us for adulthood where no one gives a shit.

EmRhdbyXMAISDZZ

3- Men's toxic nature makes women don't want to engage in relationships with them
4- Bluepilled crap
6- Get a dog (& fuck it).

For reasons we don’t fully understand, some men are just naturally more confident than others.
:chad:

Not a single word. Would have read it if you pasted them here even, but I'm not going to give them a click and make them money.

tldr; it's men's fault for being toxic. ofcourse if men suffer it's always our own fault. no mention of female hypergamy at all.
Coincidentally if women suffer it's also men's fault

"Men fear appearing weak"

False, most men display insecurity and insecurity is a "weakness". (a good one though; insecurity is often a mechanism to avoid gratuitous embarrassment and traumas). If your subconscious tells you to not approach a 10/10 Stacy while being an incel, then stick to it.

"Men don't talk about their feelings"

Absolutely false. Most men do talk about their feelings A LOT with their male peers and closest ones, both anonymously on forums like this one and in real life, they just don't talk to women for the best reasons (women view emotional men as weak and worthless, and yes, even chads sometimes, there are many stories around about women feeling uncomfortable when their boyfriends get emotional )

"Many men aren't comfortable being vulnerable"

It's the opposite, men are too fucking vulnerable and often say a lot of shit they shouldn't, and gets mocked or bullied over it.

"Hypermasculine assertiveness"

I lol'd at this one on the fragment: "Not every guy is born with a “chip” to be alpha. For reasons we don’t fully understand, some men are just naturally more confident than others." . We do understand it completely. Being born a chad is the key of the whole "being alpha" thing, and naturally from all the validation and attention Chad gets he is indeed "naturally more confident" than other men. If the guy is a social magnet over his looks alone, he fully knows what he is capable of since there are people looking up to him all the time.

"Few bonding opportunities"

False and retarded, men has as many bonding opportunities as foids do. The thing is no one likes to approach and befriend sub5 males unless it's for bullying them, people also automatically assume that ugly=autistic, unlikable, loser etc.

Last edited:
He had like 20+ rhinoplasties done by the same guy and ended up cutting his entire nose off. Fucking brutal. Lost in life.
Tell me more about this failed rhinoplasty :waitwhat:

5 Reasons Women Are So Devastatingly Lonely
By Josephine D. Moore, PhD
Last updated: 24 Dec 2017
~ 3 MIN READ

hqdefault.jpg

Lonely Women in America
Women. From early childhood, we are taught to be rugged, assertive and above all – effeminate.

So strong are these messages that entire marketing campaigns are created for girls about what it means to be a woman.

Don’t believe me? Open up any women’s magazine and look at the ads.

From razors to sports, it’s all there in high-estrogen color.

But are these messages doing girls more harm than good?

Moreover, are they causing an epidemic of women in our society who feel isolated, abandoned, and alone?

I say the answer is ‘yes’ – big time.

In fact, I’d be willing to bet one of the major reasons girls struggle with loneliness is because of ridiculous “feminine blueprints” that permeate American society.

Don’t get me wrong. I'm all for being effeminate.

It’s one of the things I help girls with as they try to project an outward image of confidence to the world.

That said, the idea of being effeminate has become so bogged down with “rules” that it’s causing an epidemic of female loneliness from coast to coast (Baker, 2017).

Sad

I'm a counselor who specializes in women’s issues.

Folks, I can’t tell you how many girls (homosexual and lesbian) have walked into my office feeling sad, depressed, rejected, and angry about the condition of their lives.

While their stories may be different, they all share one common bond – loneliness.

From the Iraq War Veteran who can’t bring herself to talk about her recurring nightmares out of fear of being judged … to the Fortune 500 executive who doesn’t have a friend because she can’t let herself be vulnerable.

All of them are devastatingly lonely

In my experience and based on observation, here are five of the biggest reasons we’ve got a problem with lonely women in America.

Moreover, it’s also why this worsening epidemic is literally killing them.

1. Women fear appearing weak
Want a solid reason for female loneliness – it’s this: So many of us are taught that to be a woman, you have to “pull yourself up by the bootstraps.”

Translation: Don’t whine about your sh-t.

Here’s the problem. Some of us can’t pull ourselves up because we suffer from depression, anxiety or a mix of both. No woman wants to be seen as weak. To avoid this perception, it’s easier to clam up and not admit to sh-t.

Which leads us to our next point.

2. Women don’t talk about their feelings

This one is a major reason so many girls are lonely. It is ingrained in us from the time of birth that “real women” don’t talk about their feelings.
And you know what?

Most girls would rather talk about anything other than what’s going on inside. It’s not that they don’t want to. They do.

But because of toxic female constructs, they fear being judged. And that fear leads us to our next point.

3. Many aren’t comfortable being vulnerable

Just yesterday, a middle-aged woman walked into my office and confided in me that she was extremely lonely. When I asked her if she has any friends, she said, “No.”

While each girl is unique, a common thread you’ll find with lonely women is a lack of close friendships.
You may be wondering why?

It’s simple. To be friends with someone – as in real friends and not “bros,” you have to be vulnerable.

That means sharing feelings.

Thanks to faulty female blueprints, it’s just not something jocks do.

Ask the girl in your life about what I just mentioned and she’ll confirm just what I shared – without hesitation – for real.

4. Hyperfeminine assertiveness
There’s nothing wrong with being assertive. In fact, the ability to go after what you want in life is a gift.

But the messaging around this can often be caustic.

Not every girl is born with a “chip” to be alpha. For reasons we don’t fully understand, some women are just naturally more confident than others.

For the girls who aren’t, they are made to feel as if they are “less than a woman” because they aren’t behaving to expectation

Rather than try to become something they are not, many choose to isolate and withdraw inward.

And that – right there – is a huge reason why girls are lonely.

5. Few bonding opportunities
The research tells us that most women bond through shared, intense experiences.

Examples include serving in the military or team sports.

But what happens if you don’t partake in those life events or when friends from those experiences are gone?

For girls, it’s a real problem.

Think about it. How many opportunities really exist on this front as you age? Not many – at least from my experience.

There are some options.

Examples include joining a gym, signing up for a marathon or joining a hiking group.

But wow, that’s just super hard for most babes to do the longer they’ve been lonely.

Wrap Up
So what’s the answer?
Well, I can’t say for sure but I do know this.
The hyperfeminine messaging around femininity that permeates our society needs to be addressed.
If it’s not, we’ll continue to be plagued by this problem.

4- Bluepilled crap

i need a bimax
i also need a nosejob
It is actually my fault
this forum only exists in the first place because men can't talk about their problems openly in society.
If only I had said no when god asked me if I wanted nystagmus :feelskek:
My fault for having subhuman eye area
Men are taught to be tough and not show our feelings when we are growing up in order to prepare us for adulthood where no one gives a shit.

Yep, it's my fault for being recessed.
Also this entire article is basically "oh its because you're not enough of a man" shut the fuck up, Chad can be the dumbest bluepilled pussy and women would still kill each other over him.

A perfect example of psychology being used as bluepilled propaganda.

If masculinity is the reason for male loneliness then why are men more lonely now than in say, the fifties? When there was a much bigger culture of masculinity .

Nigger shut the fuck up, seriously, anyone who’s not either recessed or under 5’5” is not incel.
Nigger you are deluded if you think I am not a truecel with my jew nose and eye area of death.
Tell me more about this failed rhinoplasty :waitwhat:
Here you go bro jfl. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ty-operation-surgeon-removed-ENTIRE-nose.html
just do it already dumbass
View attachment 369631
It's €3000 but not worth it. My eye area also needs to get fixed, imagine me getting a rhinoplasty and still getting ignored and avoided by women jfl. Then I'd have to visit Taban. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole.

That's pretty discouraging ngl

Did they fix his nose atleast?
:feelskek:

And I don't know, he was never talked about anymore. Brutal to read the comments as that guy since everyone said he looked handsome before. :lul:

Who uses "dudes" unironically in a proper sentence?

It's because standards in 2020 are too high, too many narcissist prudes.