Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Retarded sheboon thinks being a whore and having sex with a long time partner multiple times is the same

Shooting 1 person 100 times and shooting 100 people is definitely the same:feelsaww:

idc everyone should be able to fuk

It's appropriate that she has a clown emoji in her name.

She’s actually right, @BlkPillPres once made a similar statement.

A woman is either a virgin or not. What’s the difference between 3 bodies and 9, 1 guy 20 times or 10 one night stands. What about a girl that only gave top before? There’s no difference.

She’s actually right, @BlkPillPres once made a similar statement.

A woman is either a virgin or not. What’s the difference between 3 bodies and 9, 1 guy 20 times or 10 one night stands. What about a girl that only gave top before? There’s no difference.
What's the difference between shooting you 10 times and shooting 10 of your family members?

What's the difference between shooting you 10 times and shooting 10 of your family members?
thats not equivalent
we’re talking about the loss of purity

the loss of quality depending on how many people have used the item

My point is that it doesn’t matter how much quality has been lost. A loss of quality is a loss of quality.

thats not equivalent
we’re talking about the loss of purity
That's loss of life how is it not equivalent? The value is still loss but multiple times over.
the loss of quality depending on how many people have used the item

My point is that it doesn’t matter how much quality has been lost. A loss of quality is a loss of quality.
Ok, would rather marry a foid that you know has been with 35 different men multiple times, or one that has been with one 35 times?

it wouldnt matter, whomeover looked better/treated me better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back