Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Retired LAPD detective caught on video hurling racial slurs at blackcel manlet

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

MARCH 17, 2021

A retired LAPD homicide detective was caught on video yelling racial slurs at a Black man last weekend.

Video of the incident was posted to social media and shows the former detective demanding the other man to provide his driver’s license following a crash in Valencia.

The retired detective can be heard telling the young man, “Oh, but you can say (nigger) and I can’t?”

He then yells , “Go back into your little cage until the monkey controller gets here.”

The LAPD acknowledged Tuesday that the man in the video was a retired detective.

Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon announced that his office will review 370 past cases handled by the retired homicide detective.

“The video in question is truly disturbing, particularly because it involves a former homicide detective who is showing racist tendencies,” Los Angeles Dist. Atty. George Gascón said. “My office is taking immediate action and has already identified a number of cases in which this retired detective was a witness. We are currently in the process of notifying the defense attorneys in such cases.”

Last edited:
Why can't people just leave you alone. :feelsping:

Being a manlet blackcel must be ER fuel

That's why witness testimonies don't have any value when you have people like him working in the police. You can never know if it's valuable or not so it should always be dismissed and we should always require video, audio, DNA or any other kind evidence.

this is shit man. where is the pussy i deserve

Bet he’s one of those cops that took the knee for a BLM riot JFL. This is what happens when white leftists show who they really are.

Extremely brutal heightpill. The other guy wouldnt dare say shit if the blackcel was taller:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Older people are more racist and less moderate.

The retired detective couldn't contain his racism in the heat of the moment.

Is it just me or the cracker dindu nuffin wrong :lul:

No but it was a brutal heightpill nonetheless

No but it was a brutal heightpill nonetheless
Heightpill ofc ngl i thought the black dude was 14 until i saw him pulling up to the driver seat

Heightpill so brutal even his car got mogged. Ironic that he wears the Uchiha symbol.

ogARB.png

If that black guy was a Tyrone, that old boomer wouldn't act so tough

But since he's a manlet, the boomer felt confident enough to mog him and try to intimidate him

Heightpill strikes once again