Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill REVEAL: I am a high ranking member of the group known as I.N.C.E.L.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
That's right. I currently have a seat at one of the operational branches of I.N.C.E.L. called S.E.C.S.I., or the Supreme Executive Council for Supporting Incels. Our operational mandate is dedicated to supporting our brothers worldwide, be it helping them cope, meme, shitpost, or getting their shit together.

Formerly, I was a member of the executive branch at I.N.C.E.L. High Command, but I wanted a more hands-on approach in our operations. We have operatives worldwide who engaging in Based Operations, or BOPS for short. Their identities and operations are highly classified, requiring clearance levels above Echo Romeo, so don't even try asking. Rest assured, our buddy boyos are doing solid work that would make even the newest newfag, GrAYfag proud.

For our security in cyber operations, @gymletethnicel is helping run the show there. His work is also extremely important.

IMG 5293

Your username is GrAY as well. This reminds me of the hollows from dark souls

Your username is GrAY as well. This reminds me of the hollows from dark souls
Some of our high ranking members are low posting GrAYs, so you never know who you're talking to. :feelshmm:

Dangerous group :horror: :kys:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back